“a wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Swift Current, Canada
“a wonderful stay”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

a group of us met in Regina for a 3 day weekend & had a terrific stay. One couple had a kitchenette room & the rest of us had regular queen rooms. The rooms were all very clean & the staff was extremely helpful & friendly. This will definately be where we stay from now on when we are in Regina. I'll probably book a kitchenette room next time as the price was so reasonable. The breakfast choices were great also & the beds were outstanding.

Room Tip: all rooms are large & nice, but the kitchenette rooms are terrific & not much more money
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
TammyBuss, Manager at Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the hotel. We are thrilled you chose us as your hotel of choice while in Regina. Our rooms are a great size but yes our kitchenettes are even larger, and the stove top and sink, with dishwasher, and full size fridge definitely come in handy.

We will are looking forward to see you the next time you are heading out our way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Swift Current, Canada
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went for a weekend get-away had a great time. The hotel is close to a lot of good shopping and restaurants. The room was clean and the staff was really friendly and helpful. The free breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever seen. Next time we go to Regina we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear about how our guest see our hotel and the experience you had staying with us. We are in the East end of the city and yes there is a lot of great shopping, and many restaurants very close by. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast, we offer a variety of items from scrambled eggs, sausage or ham, to Make your waffles, and coffee is always ready.. Our staff take pride in ensuring that rooms are clean, and that everyone is greeted with a smile.
We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Regina.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I would describe this hotel as affordable luxury. Very friendly staff, lovely suites, lots of amenities. I will be staying here again. I had a pet-friendly suite.... it was a beautiful room, I can't say enough about this hotel! It is also located to so many stores, etc.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words about our property. We have been open just over a year, and over A free hot breakfast, pool, hot tub, water slide, and swirl pool, free WiFi and free parking. We have an assortment of pet friendly room and each pet gets a little welcome gift upon check in. We look forward to see you the next time your are in Regina.
Calgary, Alberta
Reviewed March 30, 2014

A new hotel that steps it up on the rest of the offerings in Regina. Some suites have full kitchenettes which is great for the budget traveller . Saves on food. Indoor water park is small, but enough to keep the kids happy.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing east. Try for the north end of the building.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TammyBuss, Manager at Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
We appreciate it very much when a guest takes time out from their schedule to review their stay with us. On behalf of my entire staff, I would like to thank you for your comments. Our stocked kitchenette defiantly come in handy especially with kids.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Regina
moose jaw, Canada
Reviewed March 28, 2014

A very nice clean new hotel with modern finishes. Even with a girls dance tournament checked in with bus loads of younger kids this hotel was quiet. . We stayed here a weekend before this one however and the staff failed to mention they were repairing the hot tub. But that is the only minor issue we had and WILL stay here again! very friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. As management we are always happy to hear that even with teams in the hotel you had a good stay, and was quiet. I do apologize that the front desk staff did not inform you of the issue with hot tub. We had a pipe break on the hot tub early even Friday and were unable to get it repaired over the weekend.

We look forward to seeing on your next trip to Regina
Nanaimo
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Pubic hairs in the bathtub, no one offered to send someone up to clean the bathroom...enough said. No wait, I was told by the evening staff that they had contacted the manager who said that they could discount my room by $20. Considering that I never asked for a discount and that I was expected to clean the bathroom myself, it seemed rather insulting. When my bill arrived under my door in the morning, there was no discount and I had to once again bring up the issue with the morning desk clerk. I asked both the evening desk staff and the morning desk clerk to have the manager contact me. I still have not heard back from the management at this hotel. I am a frequent traveller and use this hotel chain on a regular basis. If this had been my first experience with this chain it would be my last. Instead, it will simply be put down as a terrible experience with this specific hotel. Considering that they have an excessive deposit and that my room came with someone else's body hairs with no offer to change my room or re-clean it I doubt very strongly that I would stay here again or that I would ever recommend them.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

3 Thank L B
Regina, Canada
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very new hotel. Everything is clean and fresh looking. Our fourth-floor room was huge and comfortable. Everything was great except the water pressure in the shower was very poor. We tried at different times of the day and night. If we'd stayed longer than one night we might've asked to switch rooms to see if the shower was better elsewhere in the hotel. Would rate it five stars otherwise.

Room Tip: 413 had lousy water pressure
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
TammyBuss, Manager at Best Western Plus Eastgate Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you found your room to be comfortable. We are working on the Water pressure issue and are hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Regina.