“Check out the rail car”
Review of The Last Spike

The Last Spike
Ranked #186 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good food, good service, atmosphere is great, prices are exceptional. Great place to have a meal. Reservations come in handy as the rail car can get busy at times.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here before going to the show lounge and I had a warm chicken teriyaki salad and it was quite good and my husband had the veal cutlets which he said weren't that great. It was super busy and the atmosphere isn't the greatest but the service was good.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I enjoy eating here as the food has always been good and the service friendly and price is reasonable. even if you don't gamble go for the food.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been pleasantly suprised the last few times I have had dinner at the Last Spike Restaurant in the Casino Regina. We were just there again a few days ago and I thought I should post a review. I had the special and my BF the New York steak. The special was prime rib, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes & veggies. It was absolutely delicious! My BF said his steak was really good as well. it is very reasonably priced and the service is very good.

Unless you are in the train car it's not very fancy dining but its good food at a great price with good service. Every time I've had the special its been really delicious.

1  Thank cur-li-jam-pam