“good food for a casino”
Review of The Last Spike

The Last Spike
Ranked #192 of 571 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Prince Albert, Canada
“good food for a casino”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I enjoy eating here as the food has always been good and the service friendly and price is reasonable. even if you don't gamble go for the food.

Visited February 2013

Regina, SK
“Unexpectedly Good..”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been pleasantly suprised the last few times I have had dinner at the Last Spike Restaurant in the Casino Regina. We were just there again a few days ago and I thought I should post a review. I had the special and my BF the New York steak. The special was prime rib, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes & veggies. It was absolutely delicious! My BF said his steak was really good as well. it is very reasonably priced and the service is very good.

Unless you are in the train car it's not very fancy dining but its good food at a great price with good service. Every time I've had the special its been really delicious.

• Visited January 2013