“Bad experience”

Wok Box
Ranked #428 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 25, 2013

On Jan. 25, 2013, I ordered Ginger beef and rice I also asked for green onions on the side. The manager tall skinny guy lied to me and told me they were out of onions. When they were serving my food and I asked the person making my food to add the onions and they never questioned me and added the onions to my order. The dude is always rude to the customers that come in and now lying to customers? i come here often as I enjoy the food but terrible customer service!!!!

2  Thank Joe_Brown11
There are newer reviews for Wok Box

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stopped in for a quick bowl of noodles and ended up staying for quite some time.the noodles were good as well as the fresh brewed tea. The place was a little slow the night I was there and I struck up a very nice conversation with the saff. It's my new favorite place in Regina. I'll be stopping in again next time I'm through.