“A for Food, D for Service”
Review of Earls

Earls
Reserve with OpenTable
Earls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #191 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food here is great, huge menu with wide variety. The atmosphere is open and fun, great for socializing, and large parties. The food is always delicious, but don't head here if you're in a rush. I've gone a few times with friends and family so we've been content having drinks and chatting while waiting for service and meals. Good portions, great flavor, and average pricing for casual dining.
Like many places in Regina, you generally have to wait to get seated. They fail to see the value in offing reservations. Again, good place to go for a good time and good food, just make sure you're with good people to enjoy the time.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Went for midday lunch on a cold Wednesday. Despite being nearly empty we waited 5+ minutes to be approached by a server, who overall seemed like she'd rather not be there. The burgers, which are usually great, were less than good. And the yam fries were cold as the pebbles in the snow covered parking lot. Very out of character for an Earls. Won't be back anytime soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Earls is one of those places that has a great friendly relaxed atmosphere that is the same every time you go in. The service is attentive and knowledgeable. The food is great and the cocktails to die for.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I come here often and was a little disappointed this time around. The atmosphere here is by far my favorite of any restaurant. You will instantly feel so comfortable and relaxed and the servers are very friendly. The service was fairly good except for we had to ask before we go any drink refills. The food presentation is excellent and very appealing I must say. The taste of the food was ok this time around but I have to say that it definitely wasn't as good as it usually is here. I think we may have just came on an "off" day but I know this isn't typical of this place so we will definitely be back. One of my favorite restaurants by far!

PS. Be sure to try the Hunan Kung Pao!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went for drinks and food after work on Friday around 5:30. The restaurant was very busy, and well staffed. Service was efficient. I had a burger, and drinks. The burger was well prepared and very tasty. Overall service and food was very good. They had sports on the TV, which was great for me also. Earls ambience is nice. The waitress's wore very short skirts, and this seems to be the norm in restaurants of this genre(Moxies, The Keg, etc). I would say its not a family restaurant, but aimed at the adult crowd. It was an enjoyable experience. Cheers.