“Great all round restaurant with healthy options”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Original Joe's

Original Joe's
Ranked #171 of 564 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Original Joe's Chain open in Regina
New York City, New York
“Great all round restaurant with healthy options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband (an ominvore) and I (a vegan) ate here one night on Mar 31st while visiting my grandmother. Although visiting Regina at least once a year to see grandma we had not eaten here before. We will be going back. They have several healthy options on their menu and also have a gluten sensitive menu.

Hubby: Beer (Molson Bohemian) and Cajun Chicen Burger.
Me: Veggie Burger and No Alcohol Pina Coloda.
With your burger you get a choice of two sides - we both opted for only 1 side which was the quinoa salad.

Everything was good - service was great. Original Joe's is a chain with locations in BC, AB, SK, and MB

WEBSITE (with menus) originaljoes.ca/menus/317

LOCATION: It is located at 3806 Albert Street in a stand alone restaurant in the Golden Mile Shopping Mall Parking Lot. The location is about 5 minutes away from the airport.

“Best burger in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have lived all over Canada and other then my own burgers, Joe's are the best I have ever eaten. They beat Five Guys burger's by a land slide. A little pricey, would like to see less greasy bar food but like I said, BEST burger in town.

“Much too noisy for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was very good and the server was pleasant and efficient. The menu is essentially a bar menu with lots of fried foods and burgers. I had the Kansas ribs and they were excellent as were the accompanying salad and soup. The other meals at our table looked very tasty and I was told they were as good as they looked. The down side to this restaurant is that it is so noisy my ears were ringing when I left and it was nearly impossible to carry on a conversation. I guess one could text back and forth between table mates but that is not for me. It would have rated 5 but for the noise.

1 Thank Prairietravellerjohn
Regina, Canada
“Enjoyable place never disappointed..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I have been here many times as a friend works there, my favorite has to be the fish tacos when I have had them in other places in Regina was quite disappointed in comparison.. Have had a few things on the menu all enjoyed.. I believe Tuesdays is 1/2 wine before 8 which is a good deal! Also the tequila margaritas with a corona in them are perfect on the patio in summer!

1 Thank yngtraveler
Regina, Canada
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

You know a restaurant is giving the little extra, when you order a burger, and get fries, salad and a pickle spear. We have eaten here 5 times, and have yet to be dissapoointed in anything. The Butter Chicken is fantastic and the Caesar's are perfect!

Visited October 2012