“Well done Joe's!”

Original Joe's Albert Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Original Joe's Albert Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Description: Original Joe's Chain open in Regina
Description: Original Joe's Chain open in Regina
Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a great chain. I have been visiting the Moose Jaw location, and this one while not identical, is the same and every bit as good. While it does not have a full restaurant menu (it's a bar after all) there is plenty to like, and the portions are huge. Our server Kelsey was very good at her job, and made our visit even better. I won't be afraid to return soon.

1  Thank daveinthejaw
There are newer reviews for Original Joe's Albert Street

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We ordered 6 items between our group of 4. All very good and fast. Had bruschetta, calamari, buffalo wings and mediterranean ribs for appetizers. Mains were fish and chips and beef dip. Absolutely no complaints, looking forward to going again. Servers helpful and didn't mind that we took our time deciding on the menu. We were seated a little closer than I would like to other diners, but that's how some of the tables are set up.

1  Thank 007jones
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went here for lunch and had the fish tacos. Very nice fresh flavour and good selection of dressings for my salad. My partner had a pizza that I also tried which was very good. Reasonable price and good wine selection. I'll be going back

Reviewed October 7, 2012

fairly new in town. food is great, service is awesome. they have a gluten free menu. only drawback is the patio is facing a busy street so it is noisy and it can be a bit of a wait around noon and 5.

1  Thank constancet_12
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went for lunch the other day with three other people from the office. One of the guys had been there before a number of times and liked it. We were seated quickly and our waitress appeared quickly. Generally the service was adequate to good. However, the food quality was mixed.

I had the fish tacos. They were pretty good although I had specifically asked for no avocado and I got it anyway. One of the group had the turkey wrap and said the turkey was old and very hard and the bacon was rubbery. On the other hand the third and fourth members of the group thought their food (a pizza and the salmon) were just fine. The waitress quickly sent the manager over when the problem was identified and she removed the cost of the wrap and half the cost of the fish tacos from the bill but we would rather have had the proper food.

Its a sports bar environment, adequate, expect it could be very noisy at dinner times.