“Great when it's not packed!”
Review of Lancaster Taphouse

Lancaster Taphouse
Ranked #31 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Lancaster Taphouse, a home away from home, an upscale den of gastro delights, strong drink and bewildering entertainment. There’s a relentless kind of craziness that hovers in the air here. So relax, enjoy yourself, and above all….. Don’t Panic!
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, prices arnt to high, staff is friendly. I said I had a gluten allergy and they immediately got me there gluten free menu. TVs for games with a projector. Lots of drinks on tap. Only complaint is that it can get crazy during the main hours around 12 and 6pm, so try and avoid those times. Otherwise one of the better restaurants in the south end.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The restaurant has very nice staff, a great decor, relaxing, family oriented yet pub like, as well as great food! It is situated in amongst a variety of shopping needs and provides great value for their delicious and varied options - big and small!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

While out & about with my wife one Saturday afternoon, we decided to take a break & looed for a nearby place to quench our thirsts & grab some lunch. Friends had told us about Lancaster's & being as we were already in the parking lot near them, decided to give them a try. We were seated right away & both liked the decor of the restaurant. The bar had lots of televisions which we were able to see current scores of our favorite sports. Our waitress was upon us right away taking our drink orders & explaining the menu. I was parched so had a large Summer Weizen (was really good so I had another). My wife went with a house Cab Sauv. After looking at the reasonable number of choices on the menu, I went with just an order of salt & pepper chicken wings & my wife, the Casablanca Chicken. The food arrived fresh & warm. Chicken wings were crispy & still juicy & my wife thoroughly enjoyed her dish as well. The restaurant wasn't overly crowded so wasn't noisy either. Although I think it could get louder when the night time fare is being served & the plae gets near or at capacity. They also advetize having live music there occasionally which would be a nice way to spend an evening with friends. Wouldn't hesitate to go back again even if I wasn't "in the neighborhood"!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was very good and most unusual. What I mean by that is you don't get these dishes at any other restaurant I had the corn chowder and club sandwich my wife enjoyed their unusual poutine you must try this for yourself you won't leave here hungry or disappointed

Reviewed March 17, 2013

About 15 of us went to hear a friend sing. The service was VERY good. The food fantastic. I mean really good but the music was so loud even the waiter misheard what I ordered. Will go back though.