“Don't order online!”

Ranked #352 of 581 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Pizza
“Don't order online!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I placed an order online for a lg butter chicken and a lg Asian BBQ pizza. Apparently when you order online, lg means extra lg? I was given a time to pick up my order and when I got there they hadn't started my pizzas. The kid at the counter was nice and explained the online order process was wrong and apologized. Then when they went to make the pizza, they didn't have the right sized dough. They made me a half butter chicken, half Asian BBQ. I'm sure you can imagine how we'll that turned out. Don't get the Asian BBQ. Pretty bad.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dustinregina

helsinki
“Bad service”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Delivery was slow and late . They Also change two delivery fees if you order two special deals!
In restaurant buffet is good deal.
Pizza that was delivered was dry.pizza is better in restaurant.
Wings are delicious . Manager is rude.

1 Thank FINLAND-FINLAND
Weyburn
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

First of all...there were website issues (which a discount of 20% was offered to your first time order on-line)...they were unwilling to offer a discount over the phone even though they knew that the website was down. Then I had wanted to order ahead of time, and I was told "just call back 50 minutes before you want the food". When getting ready to place my order. I gave her the name of the hotel that we were at (which you can pretty much see from the restaurant), and she told me to call back when I knew the actual address and phone number. And then it took over 20 minutes to place my order!!!! Pizza Hut head office must come up with more effective way to take large orders. I will say that the delivery people were great! But unfortunatly, I will probably never order take out from there again!

• Visited December 2012