“A decent burger but bit pricey!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #53 of 605 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been a couple times and it's a decent homemade looking burger but it turns into an expensive burger when fries are an extra 2.50 and a drink for another 2 cost me $14.50 for lunch which I think I could have ate at moxies or earls for lunch for 15 or under and had a better meal! The fries are quite good and you couldnt eat all they give you! The place was crazy dirty last time I was there I know it's fast food but come on looked like a hurricane was inside there! You couldn't step anywhere without stepping on food..

1  Thank yngtraveler

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Several friends commented what a great burger and fries this place makes...one even suggested I take extra lipitor before visiting. While the burger was OK, it wasn't great. In fact, it wasn't even round, and did not fill the bun. Cheese was processed instead of cheddar, and the bun was of the generic flat variety. I suppose some folks would like the fries, but I find fresh cut fries are always wilted. If I were in the area, I might consider going again, but I would not go out of my way.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I had heard good things about 5 guys but thought it was just a 'new place' rabble. Well i was wrong. The menu is simple although I thought mini meant a childs size when it mean single patty. The fries only come in two sizes as well. Glad to see that hot dogs were also offered. I hesitantly order "with everything" hoping it would be sloppy and it wasn"t.
The fries were hand cut tasty,with vinegar available. The price was a bit high....$20 for 2 but worth it. Would go back.