“So good....”

Flip Eatery and Drink
Ranked #18 of 564 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“So good....”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

WE had 4 different dishes and all were amazing. Chicken was very good and the Steak looked amazing. So much flavor in these meals. Thank you, don't go to Regina often but I will return to Flip for sure.

1 Thank Teresa D

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Mmmmn, good”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had dinner at Flip while on a business trip to Regina. It's a very casual setting, with full plate glass windows and an open kitchen. I loved the smells and sounds of industrious chefs so nearby. The menu offers an appealing variety of choices. I opted for butter lamb with cous cous and apple slaw, and I have to say the flavours were heavenly. I was watching neighbours food arriving, and everything looked delicious, especially the fries! Service was fine, and my food arrived very quickly, I wouldn't have minded if it were a bit slower! I was very comfortable eating alone, and there were many groups of varying sizes. Will return the next time I'm in Regina! The value for quality ratio was excellent.

1 Thank Jill T
Regina, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I had been looking to try this place for some time. Getting a gift certificate through an associated business gave us the opportunity to satisfy our curiosity.

We loved the selections on the menu, and had a very difficult time choosing our meals due to the variety and uniqueness of the options.

I ended up selecting the daily lunch sandwich special and enjoyed it thoroughly. We had a great seat by the wall of windows overlooking the street.

Also, our server was fantastic.

Great meal, great atmosphere, great service. It is not too often that you get all three. We will be coming back to try an evening meal in the future.

1 Thank Rambling_Nomad
Regina, Canada
“Good location, good menu, tasty”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This is interesting place to go. Nicely located with different menu choices. Meat done perfectly, tender and well presented. But they love garlic, which I dont mind, but everything has garlic. I have been here twice, liked it both times.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Hohenbalken
Delta, Canada
“Football Weekend”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were in town for the Riders game, first time in Regina. Looking for a good place to eat. We were staying downtown and walked past Flip Eatery. It was full which is always a good sign. I had steak which was very good. One friend had the chicken but the really interesting meal was the steak with coffee coating which my second friend had. Very unique and creative with subtle taste and well cooked and presented.

Wines are reasonable and the service is good.

• Visited September 2013