“still the best sushi ever”
Review of Enso

Enso
Ranked #78 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The sushi chef's are authentic Japanese Sushi Chef's. They were trained by some of the best in and from Japan.......I took the time to learn about them as I eat there a lot...........

There are newer reviews for Enso

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The sushi at Enso is so far above any sushi place in Saskatchewan... Classy atmosphere, great service and the food is 5star!!! I can't say enough good things about Enso- so thankful to have such a place in Regina, SK.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food here is excellent. The one thing I hate about his place is their hours. They are only open from 5 - 8:30pm I believe and only open for 2 hours for lunch on the weekend. I tried going there twice in the past while and they've been closed.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was excited about this place considering the reviews. The decor was nice. However, the sushi was just mediocre. I am a self-proclaimed sushi snob and have travelled to Japan just to eat sushi - and so I moderate my expectations for the prairies. But I've had better sushi in this part of Canada. The rice was a bit too sweet, the "spicy mayo" (siracha) on one of the rolls we ordered was way too strong and blew out your palate so you couldn't taste the rest of the sushi, and I was disaapointed to not be able to get a dynamite hand roll, which they said they didn't do - thought I have had one in a number of other places. On the other hand, my husband was pleased with his octopus which was not chewy and the toro (tuna belly) was fresh and had good flavor.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I loveeeee this place! Great servers, great food, great jazz music and intimate space! It's the best