“average,nothing special!!!”

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average,nothing special!!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

went for enso for dinner with my husband. nothing was special.whatever we ordered was very well presented but the taste was average. we definitely would try another sushi place when we are back in Regina!

Winnipeg, Canada
“best sushi ever....”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have traveled the world and Enso has the best sushi I have ever tasted..to top it off I was in there last week and they actually improved on what I already thought was perfect.....I have caught myself doing a happy dance in my chair while eating the sushi, I have looked around the restaurant and seen I'm not the only one who does it.....as John Cattuci would say......YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!

3 Thank JulieanneK95
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great sushi in Regina”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Only been once but I had the best sushi I've had outside of Vancouver. Great presentation too. Decent prices. My wife and I stayed in regina for two days with our two six year-olds and ate out for every meal and our meal at Enso was the best and the least expensive! Enso has become our go-to restaurant when in Regina.

2 Thank Edthebunny
Kelowna, Canada
“Best sushi in Regina”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My most absolute favorite place to eat sushi!
I find every roll to taste so fresh, that other sushi in town that I once found good, now seems so sub par.
I constantly crave it and I am always planning my nest visit!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank KashleeAndTrevor
Regina, Canada
“Best sushi!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Great fresh sushi, which cant be said for all sushi restaurants in Regina. Service is getting better each time i visited. Some waitress care just a bit more then others. But without a doubt, i will go back!

1 Thank KarenSmith00100