“Yummmm <3”
Review of Taste of Tuscany - CLOSED

Taste of Tuscany
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This place is amazing! Best Italian food in the whole of Regina. They have been open for 4 months and immigrated from Italy 6 months ago. I wish we had found them sooner I feel like we have missed out! Love this place please add so I can write a review! Thanks:)
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We went around 730. Very quiet. Only one other couple. Very relaxed atmosphere.
Wonderful service. AMAZING food. Very very good all around. Trip adviser directed me here, was not disappointed. I would certainly go back.

1  Thank Jennifer D

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Fresh house made pasta by Italian immigrants with an East Indian background. Excellent supper one evening but would like to try their lunch buffet to get more variety. Not many places serve home made pasta and butter chicken. Can also chat about your last trip to Florence where the owner's had their previous restaurant.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This restaurant is family run, and clearly this family really enjoys people and being the the restaurant business. Everyone has a smile on their face, and enjoys engaging and looking after their customers.

The tomato salad was good, and the chicken with lemon sauce was very good. I didn't expect the lemon sauce to taste good on pasta but it did. The homemade bread really adds to the meal.

They have a nice patio out on the pedestrian section of Scarth Street.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Nice atmosphere, good service. Ravioli was very good and tasty if a little bit el dente. Tomato salad awesome. Wife had shrimp pasta and green salad also excellent. Food came piping hot and fresh. Would definite go back again. Good value for money.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The decor is nothing special, but the ricotta and spinach ravioli was simply the best ravioli I've ever eaten, the bread was so good I had a second helping, and I had two bottles of this delicious Scottish beer that I've never heard of before. I think I'm going back tomorrow to try some of the gnocchi...