“Must try for Regina”
Review of Taste of Tuscany - CLOSED

Taste of Tuscany
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This place is amazing! Best Italian food in the whole of Regina. They have been open for 4 months and immigrated from Italy 6 months ago. I wish we had found them sooner I feel like we have missed out! Love this place please add so I can write a review! Thanks:)
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Local or visitor, you will be welcomed graciously and treated as a special guest. Family owned and operated everything is homemade and be sure to take home a loaf of their bread. Food is delicious and a great selection of wine. Prices are reasonable to boot. All in all an excellent experience and we will be back for sure

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I ate dinner at the Scarth Street location. Their Pinot Grigio is very palatable, the Tuscany Salad was more than ample and could have served as a main course. A good variety of meats and the salad dressing was light and flavourful. The Ravioli Bolognese was nicely cooked and the sauce was tasty. The service was prompt and attentive. They were not extremely busy but there were about 20 people in the restaurant when I arrived. The décor is bland. I would recommend it for a decent Italian meal.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Love the pasta - nice el dente Great flavours and layer of flavours. What a great find. The staff were also very friendly and service was prompt and attentive.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Taste of Tuscany's Scarth Street location. Sitting out on the newly built accessible patio enjoying pasta cooked to perfection with attentive service was a true Italian dining experience.

1  Thank Lynn Z
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Taste of Tuscany is in an old house downtown. You have to ascend stairs outside and then we were shown to a table up a steep flight of stairs. The owners were born in India and raised their children in Italy. It makes for some very strange accents, and communication is difficult. The food was fine, not great, but not bad.
Three light bulbs were burned out in the chandelier upstairs, the restrooms have no locks on the doors, so my husband walked in on another man, and when he opened the door, the man could be seen in a compromising position by people in the hallway.
The mother and two daughters were very nice, but we would not return because I have difficulty with stairs.