“I love my food”

Table 10 Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #39 of 564 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: When you're looking for food that's as delicious as it is healthy come to the Table 10 Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge in Regina We run a gluten-free restaurant to make life easier for those with dietary restrictions. But gluten-free doesn't mean flavour-free! Even if you have no allergies or dietary requirements you'll still love our food! We offer delicious brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert options at incredible prices. For brunch why not try our scrambled eggs with chorizo and aged cheddar or for a more indulgent flavour, opt for our classic eggs Benedict with duck fat hash browns on the side. If you're here for dinner you'll be bowled over by our paella valanciana and veggie chicken risotto. Come to Table 10 Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge in Regina today.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“I love my food”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I love my food and when it comes to health food i am always wary.

We came to the restaurant with family whilst on holiday from Scotland. I need not have been wary, the food was Tasty fresh and wholsome, portions just right, presentation perfect, variety and imagination used to almost perfection. No disapointments here. The pricing for the service and work put into the whole experience by staff ensured a lovely night was had by all.

• Visited July 2013

Regina, Canada
“Great food, amazing ambience, awesome allergy friendly choices”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I made a reservation for a private booth for my anniversary. I was given a large cozy booth with romantic mood lighting upon request at the time I had asked for. The menu is large enough to offer many choices, but limited enough to allow continuously fresh local ingredients all year round. They give a twist on a home-cooked meal taste, but use interesting food choices and ingredients that the meals are very non-traditional. They include meat items such as duck, pork belly, and bison. Suppertime meals are generally in the $22-$35 range, but the portions are filling and the food is perfectly cooked. The presentation of the dishes is also very appealing. Try to fit in an appetizer and dessert if possible, you will not be disappointed. Also they have various cocktails and martinis they have created - having shared a few with my spouse, I liked each of the ones I tried.

Last but not least, the near entire menu is gluten free and there are various vegan (or vegetarian I can't quite remember) and nut-free options as well. As far as gluten-free meals/desserts go, these were some of the best I've ever had and reminded me of pre-Celiac days when I could eat whatever I wanted when dining out. I highly recommend this restaurant, its quaint, contemporary, romantic, and a palate-satisfying meal.

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Can't believe it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

A whole gluten free menu! And I can't stop eating here. The calamari, charcuterie plate, duck bruschetta, and all the main courses are fabulous.
The service was good and so are the prices. I have also ordered from here for meetings and they have reliably prepared and delivered the food. Highly recommend Table 10.

1 Thank Chris R
Canada
“Sunday brunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Today I enjoyed a delicious Sunday brunch @ Table 10. The menu offers good variety at a competitive price point, service was timely and attentive, and the overall experience was very pleasant. I intend on returning in the near future to sample items on a generous and diverse lunch as well as supper menu.

• Visited June 2013
“Q: What do women like more, sex or dessert?”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

A: What kind of dessert? Ha ha.

I stopped at Table Ten for a quick lunch and had Curried Tomato Chickpea Soup which was great and the dessert was a showstopper: Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Earl Grey Creme Anglais and Fresh Berries. Sublime. I had to choose between a) ordering a second helping, b) licking the bowl...er, ramekin and, c) remembering to come back more often. Table Ten is one of the places I like to visit when I'm in Regina because they have some vegetarian options and the food is always good, but why have I been neglecting the dessert menu??