“Best eggs Benny ever!”

Table 10 Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #43 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you're looking for food that's as delicious as it is healthy come to the Table 10 Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge in Regina We run a gluten-free restaurant to make life easier for those with dietary restrictions. But gluten-free doesn't mean flavour-free! Even if you have no allergies or dietary requirements you'll still love our food! We offer delicious brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert options at incredible prices. For brunch why not try our scrambled eggs with chorizo and aged cheddar or for a more indulgent flavour, opt for our classic eggs Benedict with duck fat hash browns on the side. If you're here for dinner you'll be bowled over by our paella valanciana and veggie chicken risotto. Come to Table 10 Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge in Regina today.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Saturday and Sunday brunch features a choice of four different eggs Benedict . You will not be disappointed! Best I've ever had!
Veggie burger is also great!
Menu has several gluten-free options.

There are newer reviews for Table 10 Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

A great little spot witha small but diverse menu. Solid choice of wines but great food and presentation. The staff are superb and they have done a great job inside.

Great spot for a romantic evening or special event.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

On a business trip, with a group of British colleagues, our Regina host booked Table 10 for a dinner. There were about 12 of us. Our server was Denise the owner. She was very pleasant and answered all our questions. The menu was fantastic. It was not particularly long BUT all the dishes sounded so great it was hard to choose. Good mix of fix, chicken and beef and two vegetarian options. For those who are gluten intolerant I noticed that all the entrees were gluten free. My colleague raved over the fondue appetizer (big enough for 2) and the soup of the 'night' (not day - a quirky note) was beer and cheese. It looked and smelled great. I had the chicken and requested a salad rather than the potato. The chicken was wonderful and the salad, too (so good I would order again - the beet salad). I looked around the table and everyone's plate was practically licked clean. A couple of us had dessert - key lime pie and the chocolate mousse - and both were really good. (a pastry chef comes in each morning). The prices were very reasonable. My colleagues had eaten out the night before and all agreed that Table 10 was much better both in terms of food taste, quality and prices. I'm back to Regina in a couple of months on business and I will definitely eat at Table 10 again. Denise mentioned she changes the menu about three times a year.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

There isn't much to say except that Table 10 rates a perfect 10 in our books! For a night of decadent dining, fantastic wine, and a great atmosphere you can't do any better than this.

We go back for birthdays and Christmas every year and we're always blown away by the seasonal menu. We've tried everything from short ribs that melt in your mouth to curried lamb, scallops seared to perfection, pear torte and more.

We've had several chances to speak with the chef and compliment their on site baker and we're always left loving our meal and planning our next trip. While they don't have a a true 'table ten' in the restaurant yet I can honestly say each table is treated as special guests.

You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Table 10 was ok on all levels.
- ok service - friendly, came around a lot but forgot to bring back a drink refill
- ok food - I had the fondue and loved it, my sister had calamari and it was almost all tentacles
- ok ambiance - nice, classy restaurants, very loud acoustics though. There was only 2 other tables and it was noisy.
- try it. It's not bad.
- servers dressed a little too casual for the type of restaurant I think they are trying to be.