“Go for the BUFFET!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Regina
“Go for the BUFFET!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent buffet. Probably best in town - Lot of variety for Vegetarians and Meat Eaters!

It is a regular during weekday lunches for me. For something different, try the "Indo-Chinese" [Which is equivalent to Tibetian Food]. Chicken/Veg Manchurian is very authentic.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank PrashCan

“Great food, Accomodating price!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We were 5 adults and 3 small children (the youngest 1 year) and the friendly staff went the extra mile, no two miles to help make it work. All because I, as the father and grandfather of the rest Loves Indian food and we had already had a take out there. They made good suggestions of "calm" food for the kids and definitely knew how to ratchet up the heat for the spice loving ones of our group. When the babe began tossing bits and pieces here and there they had a staff member positioned nearby to catch the orts and never once said anything to make us feel they wanted us out. It was actually quite relaxing and very good meals and excellent value.

2 Thank Tsmabliers
Canada
“Bland Indian Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I didn't have high hopes for an Indian restaurant in Regina, but thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately even my low expectations were not met. The food had no flavour. Some dishes were spicy with chilies, but most were bland. I had the buffet and maybe had I ordered something from the menu, it might have been better. I know I will never be back.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank PolepoleGirl
Regina, Canada
“awesome food , great service , quite environment”
Reviewed March 10, 2011

awesome food, within the budget , very quite environment and friendly staff

• Visited March 2011