All reviews waffles new addition bring our dogs medical appointment free breakfast was standard nice bedding easy access to the highway budget hotel having a bad day ample parking major shopping price was reasonable would stay again late at night light sleeper sitting area fridge and microwave
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at a Super 8 hotel in Regina on September 15.2018. We have made our reservation through Hotels.com and paid for our stay once we have checked in. On September 16.2018 me, and my two sons went down for breakfast, got our bags and checked out, never even thinking that we'll have such a negative experience. On Sunday, September 16. 2018. I have received an e-mail from the bank stating that my credit card was charged $500 by Super 8 Regina. I have phoned the hotel and found out that they are accusing me of damaging the TV. I have been phoning the hotel whole day Monday, Sept.17.2018. trying to talk to the hotel manager. Every time I called the receptionist gave me a different answer about the managers whereabouts. I have left a message with my contact number but he has never returned my call.
We never even touched the TV or got near it. I don't want to pay for something that I am not responsible for. We have also contacted the authorities and told them about the situation and where it happened. I have received an e-mail from Hotels.com to rate your hotel and I will share my story, not only on their website but social media as well. We have never experienced such a terrible situation where we were robbed by the hotel that we have stayed in. We really hope to resolve this situation and get our refund.

Mirko Dulic

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank Mirko D
Super8Relations, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mirko

We rent our rooms in good faith that the our property will be respected. When the property is damaged, we must do what a reasonable innkeeper would do, charge for damages. Again, as per phone conversation, the 40" TV was damaged, and we have kept to the damage charge to the minimal. We want to provide good rooms to our guests and provide continuing jobs to our employees; and we can't do them if our property is mistreated. Super 8 Regina has been in business for nearly 30 years, and we have built strong reputation as good business in the City of Regina. We hope you understand our reasonable and fair policy. Thank you .

Respectfully,

Paul

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at hotel for 5 days
The breakfast was good , the garbage was overflowing in outside containers most days,
This does not give a very good impression of cleanliness.
The grounds need to be finished around hotel left as is from construction.
The location was excellent as we were going to rink at Emerald Park.
The housekeeping was good, the hotel was quiet.
Over all a nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Alana M
Super8Relations, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Hello Alana,

Thank you for staying at Super 8 Regina. We are glad to hear that you have over all enjoyed our hotel. Guest comments are important to us, and many cosmetic issues have been addressed. At Super 8 Regina, we strive to provide good service and good value to our guests. Please choose us again, and we will do our best to make your return visit a comfortable one. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, we wish you a pleasant day.

Paul
General Manager.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Fantastic hotel and service. Slept in newly renovated portion of building - clean and very comfortable. The evening desk clerk was friendly and welcoming, and applied CAA discount when I asked. The breakfast was well stocked and clean with plenty of tables for guests. Will stay again !

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

good hotel good price good value.. great option for people looking for a pet friendly to stay the night. I always check here first when coming through Regina as the price is reasonable for everything you get.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Relations, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you for for your kind comments on Super 8 Regina. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide great service, low rates and make our guest's stay comfortable. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward for your next stay at Super 8 Regina.

Paul Choi
Super 8 by Wyndham Regina.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We pulled in very late, manager and front desk staff went above and beyond to accomodate us. Breakfast was great - sausage and eggs and pancakes - nothing like a hot breakfast to start a long days travels. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Super8Relations, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Hi Melshu2018, we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our rooms, service and breakfast. Your kind comments will make our staff feel proud of their job, and make us happy. Please, visit us against next time you come to Regina, we will be happy to serve you again. Thank you for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Regina, and we wish you a safe travel.