“It was okay”

Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Carlyle, Canada
“It was okay”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Nice downtown location. Reservation was made through our office, and although they did have the documents on hand, including a copy of the credit card, the hotel did not make the reservation as instructed. Not a really big deal, because they hotel still had rooms, but could have been very inconvenient if the hotel had been sold out. Room was ok for a standard room. Air conditioning issue was promptly fixed. Bed was nice and comfy, and you are within easy walking distance for the conference that was held at a nearby far more pricey hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear L Matthewson,

I want to say thank-you for your understanding and patience well your reservation was fixed, I am sorry about that but we really did appreciate you being so understanding in the process. We appreciate your kind words with respect to our Ramada Plaza Regina and yes, our beds are pretty amazing too.

Please have a safe and enjoyable summer and we will see you soon once again

306-569-7476

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Buffalo Narrows
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great downtown location, close to anything you could want. I stayed there while on business. The room was very nice and very clean. The bathroom is a bit small considering I stayed in a suite with 2 queen beds, I'm glad I didn't have to share it with anyone! Overall a great experience and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Jennifer R,

You are a ray of sunshine on a cold Saskatchewan Spring day may I say. When we read your comment at our department head meeting you helped create a positive energy that I must thank-you for sharing your honest information related to your last stay with the Ramada Plaza Regina.

Please have a safe and enjoyable summer and we will see you soon once again

Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We arrived without notice, we received a room and were treated like royalty, the STAFF is so on their game I expect not soon to be able to say that I have found better.
Across the board they were All pleasant, they meet you with eye contact and a SINCERE Smile.
The manager has his team on the best business performance plan which is making this hotel take a higher placement in the local community hands down.......
You will truly have a nice stay with this Ramada.
There is a little bar next door that you have to walk outside 75' and a dining and a lounge within the Ramada as well excellent restaurants across the street as well, all within a few short walk.

Room Tip: We always ask for higher up as to get a view, that is all dependant on availability but go high and...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear WingRider2011,

Getting up in the morning and being surprised by an incredibly humbling Trip Advisor as you granted us make our day start out bright. We are human and we do make a few mistakes, but I promise you we learn from them and listen closely to our guest’s feedback. As they are our true words of wisdom my friend. Your kind words have been shared with our entire team and may I say, you have helped many people including myself have an extra spring in our steps today.

We also hope you are able to sneak away for many more trips on that perfect looking motorcycle portrayed on your profile picture.

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a convention and was assigned a queen bed-room from. Wed-sat.
Checkin was excellent staff very accommodating and pleasant.
Actually all my interactions with staff were great.
Convention room was spacious (we had aporox 230participants), water was continually replenished n tables cleared.
We were served breakfast along with lunches. Breakfast fare was casual average buffet eggs, bacon and sausage.
The lunches were far better and flavorful than my best expectations. Various fresh salads, excellent hot items, pork tenderloin was done perfectly, not over done and flavorful, today we were served Greek style chicken, again flavorful and moist.
I can honestly state I have NOT heard any negative comments regarding service and or quality of meals!

• Stayed April 2013
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Snoace,

We love noting more than being known as a “Pleasant Surprise” in our valued guest’s review of our Ramada Plaza Regina. We have an amazingly talented team in our Catering Department combined with the Cities best Chef /Culinary Team (yes, I just said that confidently). As we have to ensure our convention guest’s are valued and respected. Our goal is to be viewed as the city leader in guest satisfaction. Remain positive and respectful well combining industry leading services to our guest’s each and every time. Your kind words have been shared with our entire team and may I say you have helped many people including myself have an extra spring in our steps today.