“Good central location, a bit pricey”

Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Calgary
“Good central location, a bit pricey”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently. The hotel is right downtown. The lobby was nice. The staff were friendly both at checkin, checkout and at the restaurant. The room was also nice and clean. Included free wifi which was nice although the speed wasn't the greatest. The hotel was a bit pricey but so is everything in Regina these days. My only issue was with the heater in the room. It looks like it's an original from when the hotel was built. No ability to adjust the temperature and every time it went on and off it made a loud noise, loud enough to wake a person up. Overall, I would recommend it though.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sobral
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Sobral,

Nothing pleases us more than when a seasoned Trip Advisor contributor comments on our Ramada Plaza Regina. You are the main reason we love this program so much. It allows us to interact with our current and potential future guest’s in a very positive direct fashion. Plus we know you will be back in the Queen city soon, so I would like to offer you a nice suite upgrade if you contact me direct for your next reservation. Just my way of appreciating your comments and the rating you granted us during your last stay.

Thank-you once again and all my best

Terry Groff
Ramada Plaza Regina
terry.groff@saskramada.com
306-569-7476

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Saskatoon
Reviewed March 7, 2013

In the past year, I've stayed at the Ramada in Regina close to 30 nights (for business). Every single time I stay here I get the same thing: Amazing Customer Service, Spotless Room, and Fantastic Location. All for a comparable price to any other hotel in the city! And MUCH less then the Delta, down the block. I can't say enough GOOD things about this hotel, except for I wish I could take it with me when I stay in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Swift Current ect ect. You get the point. Happy, Loyal Customer---> Me

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Curtis R
Dear Curtis R,

May I say that if I could find a way to insert a sound clip it would be right here___________, hope you were able to play that, it was our entire group of Ramada Plaza Regina Associates & Managers applauding you for being our valued guest. We are blessed to have such an amazing rating and know you will also be valued at our hotel and made welcome each and every time you arrive.

Thank-you once again and all my best