“4 star”

Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked a room with Ramada Regina on July 18,2012 it was an early booking and i got a cheaper rate . The payment was suppose to be immediately ( July 18) or when i checked out . My booking was for November 18-20, and just out of the blue they charged my credit card three months after i booked and one month before i checked in. This is the only hotel that I've stayed in that doesn't follow there own rules of payment. So beware if your credit card doesn't have a large limit and you book on line early to save some money, the may bill you when ever they feel like it which may max out your card when you need it. I haven't even stepped foot in there hotel but this will be the only time i ever stay at the Ramada.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Darren,

Thank-you for sending us a note regarding your billing for your reservation with our hotel. Just so you are aware you did an advance purchase for your room which save s you a fair amount of money but it is billed prior to your stay. This is clearly defined when you’re making a reservation but you may of missed the comments about being aware and sure prior to booking. But no worries we have your room ready for you as you booked and will gladly spend a moment or two going over this with you if your time will permit.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

1  Thank Rick H

Reviewed October 23, 2012

it would be nice if there was timers on the TV remotes.
The staff is very helpful any time I am at the hotel. Always smiling. They do great work...

Sandi,

We love to smile as it makes our guest’s know we care and love having them chose our hotel. Nothing makes us happier than to make our guest’s return that smile and enjoy the stay that they are travelling for. I have made a note also that as we replace the remotes we have timers on them, as I agree this is a vital function to have and enjoy.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We booked a room for Saturday night with the stay and play package. When we arrived the staff had our reservation and gave us our keys and told us to park in the parkade. We went to our room which was old and worn. We went and enjoyed some time in the hot tub which was nice. When we came back I jumped in the shower, which didn't drain and hand no fan. I called down to the desk and they said they would move us. They informed me that none of the rooms had fans in the bathroom, that s fine. So they moved us to the room next door. It was the same old worn out room. The shower drained so that was better. The bed was comfortable, and I guess that was all the mattered. I just expected more for the $170.00 we paid.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jilisarockstar

Jill,

I appreciate your comments and we do listen to our guest’s concerns and act on them. We are in the process of completing a major upgrade to our interior hallways of our hotel along with major exterior enhancements. We have also undertook a new program to assess the water drainage issue you noticed and I must say we are getting great comments. I understand that we have several items you enjoyed on your last visit with us and may I ask that you contact myself personally the next visit you have to Regina prior. I would like to ensure you receive one of these modified rooms during your next stay with us to show you we do listen and make the required changes as our guest’s value.