1,067 results
All reviewsfront deskkiddie poolthe breakfast areagreat poolroom was cleanbagelscleaning staffair conditionerlots of parkingking roomcomfortable stayfree breakfastchecking outhot breakfastcookieshot tubtubs
Reviewed November 7, 2010

There was a group of family staying in 3 rooms at the Days Inn. We had requested to be near each other and we were all right beside and across the hall just like we asked. The rooms were good and the beds were nice. There was a few minor dirt spots left by the maid that would have just taken a quick wipe but overall the rooms were fine. The place was full and the service that we encountered was excellent and prompt at the front desk. The pool area is a little small but we all had fun while using the facilities. The breakfast area was sufficient and there was a nice selection of the normal things to eat at a hotel breakfast, no hot items though like we have had at other hotels just the basics. We would not hesitate to go back to the Days Inn on Eastgate Dr. for another stay. This has been our 3rd stay there, the first 2 were before they added the Business Wing on the south end. It used to be out of the way but now there are many shopping stops within a few minutes in the busy east side of Regina.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Bojangles5
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Its unfortunate that I have to write another bad review of the Days Inn. My husband and I had a previous stay at the Days Inn that was awful and the hotel ended up giving us a complementary room for one night, which was excellent. Since that review my husband and I stay at the Days Inn whenever we travel to Regina (It was our favorite hotel). Unfortunately our last stay wasn't the best experience. Our stay was from October 02-03 for my birthday. Everything was fine until my husband decided to take a shower late on the evening of our stay. When he came out of the shower he asked me if I had used a facecloth and put it on the shower rod, I told him I hadn't and that is when we realized that it was a used facecloth from someone who had stayed in the room before us. Not only is that absolutely disgusting, but it is so..... unsanitary. We weren't very happy but my husband decided to call down to the front desk and give them the chance to make it right, considering they do have the 100% satisfaction guarantee. Well calling the front desk was a waste of time, they just basically told my husband that they would let the cleaning staff know in the morning...... they didn't even offer to come remove the USED facecloth from our room , that's all we really were expecting them to do. Needless to say I decided not to have a shower the next morning because neither one of us wanted to touch the facecloth, so I had to go all day, which was my birthday, feeling gross! My husband did contact someone from Days Inn once we got home, which was also another waste of time..... they basically just emailed him letting him know that they would talk to the cleaning staff and the front desk people, thanks a lot for making things right....NOT!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank review_princess
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Very surprised by this one---out on the edge of town, but not sure I would stay anywhere else now. Great people, restaurants and Wal Mart within walking distance for emergencies, immaculate room, FANTASTIC pool especially for families

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Signet01
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I stopped in here after driving all evening from Calgary. The person who checked us in and all the other staff were extremely friendly. The room we stayed in was a good size but had a musty smell and the beds weren't all that comfortable. The carpet was dated and stained and the tile in the bathrrom was cracked and chipping away in some places. The continental breakfast in the morning had a wide assortment of food including eggs and susage to make and english muffins to make a breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tehya12
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed for business. Staff were probably the most friendliest I have ever encountered at a hotel before. Any time I walked into the hotel someone said hello, and when I left someone always said goodbye. They did call me at my hotel room to make sure everything was good.. not bad.

However. Besides the great service, there were a couple of things that the hotel itself could work on. Refrigerator was not turned on. After putting food in it I noticed the day later that it had spoiled. Room service should make sure everything is functional and turned on beforehand. TV was dated, not flatscreen and small.. it's a shame considering how large the room was. Toiletries are very sparse and budget brand.. even for a budget motel.

Not a bad stay at all. Would return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business