1,069 results
All reviews front desk kiddie pool the breakfast area great pool room was clean bagels cleaning staff air conditioner lots of parking king room comfortable stay free breakfast checking out hot breakfast cookies hot tub tubs
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Its unfortunate that I have to write another bad review of the Days Inn. My husband and I had a previous stay at the Days Inn that was awful and the hotel ended up giving us a complementary room for one night, which was excellent. Since that review my husband and I stay at the Days Inn whenever we travel to Regina (It was our favorite hotel). Unfortunately our last stay wasn't the best experience. Our stay was from October 02-03 for my birthday. Everything was fine until my husband decided to take a shower late on the evening of our stay. When he came out of the shower he asked me if I had used a facecloth and put it on the shower rod, I told him I hadn't and that is when we realized that it was a used facecloth from someone who had stayed in the room before us. Not only is that absolutely disgusting, but it is so..... unsanitary. We weren't very happy but my husband decided to call down to the front desk and give them the chance to make it right, considering they do have the 100% satisfaction guarantee. Well calling the front desk was a waste of time, they just basically told my husband that they would let the cleaning staff know in the morning...... they didn't even offer to come remove the USED facecloth from our room , that's all we really were expecting them to do. Needless to say I decided not to have a shower the next morning because neither one of us wanted to touch the facecloth, so I had to go all day, which was my birthday, feeling gross! My husband did contact someone from Days Inn once we got home, which was also another waste of time..... they basically just emailed him letting him know that they would talk to the cleaning staff and the front desk people, thanks a lot for making things right....NOT!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank review_princess
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Very surprised by this one---out on the edge of town, but not sure I would stay anywhere else now. Great people, restaurants and Wal Mart within walking distance for emergencies, immaculate room, FANTASTIC pool especially for families

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Signet01
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I stopped in here after driving all evening from Calgary. The person who checked us in and all the other staff were extremely friendly. The room we stayed in was a good size but had a musty smell and the beds weren't all that comfortable. The carpet was dated and stained and the tile in the bathrrom was cracked and chipping away in some places. The continental breakfast in the morning had a wide assortment of food including eggs and susage to make and english muffins to make a breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tehya12
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed for business. Staff were probably the most friendliest I have ever encountered at a hotel before. Any time I walked into the hotel someone said hello, and when I left someone always said goodbye. They did call me at my hotel room to make sure everything was good.. not bad.

However. Besides the great service, there were a couple of things that the hotel itself could work on. Refrigerator was not turned on. After putting food in it I noticed the day later that it had spoiled. Room service should make sure everything is functional and turned on beforehand. TV was dated, not flatscreen and small.. it's a shame considering how large the room was. Toiletries are very sparse and budget brand.. even for a budget motel.

Not a bad stay at all. Would return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank incidents
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Days Inn Regina on business for the time period of September 1st to 4th, 2010 inclusive.
Upon my arrival, I was greeted cordially and the entire check-in process was handled in a very prompt and professional manner.
Throughout my entire stay, I did notice the staff commitment to service as all my requests were taken care of in a professional manner but there was a :genuine interest" on the part of all staff members to adhere to those requests.
I am looking forward to returning to the Days Inn Regina in November and have recommended this property to both business associates and family.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING TO THE DAYS INN REGINA IN NOVEMBER AND HAVE RECOMMMENDED THIS PROPERTY TO BOTH BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND FAMILY.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank G_A_M_ANDERSON
cregier, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2010

I would like to take this time to thank you for your comments from your past stay here at the Days Inn Regina. I believe that we have a great product and a staff that truly cares about the customers needs. We will see you on your next stay and I hope you will continue promoting us.

Chris Regier