1,069 results
All reviews front desk kiddie pool the breakfast area great pool room was clean bagels cleaning staff air conditioner lots of parking king room comfortable stay free breakfast checking out hot breakfast cookies hot tub tubs
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Very surprised by this one---out on the edge of town, but not sure I would stay anywhere else now. Great people, restaurants and Wal Mart within walking distance for emergencies, immaculate room, FANTASTIC pool especially for families

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Signet01
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My husband and I stopped in here after driving all evening from Calgary. The person who checked us in and all the other staff were extremely friendly. The room we stayed in was a good size but had a musty smell and the beds weren't all that comfortable. The carpet was dated and stained and the tile in the bathrrom was cracked and chipping away in some places. The continental breakfast in the morning had a wide assortment of food including eggs and susage to make and english muffins to make a breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tehya12
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed for business. Staff were probably the most friendliest I have ever encountered at a hotel before. Any time I walked into the hotel someone said hello, and when I left someone always said goodbye. They did call me at my hotel room to make sure everything was good.. not bad.

However. Besides the great service, there were a couple of things that the hotel itself could work on. Refrigerator was not turned on. After putting food in it I noticed the day later that it had spoiled. Room service should make sure everything is functional and turned on beforehand. TV was dated, not flatscreen and small.. it's a shame considering how large the room was. Toiletries are very sparse and budget brand.. even for a budget motel.

Not a bad stay at all. Would return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank incidents
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Days Inn Regina on business for the time period of September 1st to 4th, 2010 inclusive.
Upon my arrival, I was greeted cordially and the entire check-in process was handled in a very prompt and professional manner.
Throughout my entire stay, I did notice the staff commitment to service as all my requests were taken care of in a professional manner but there was a :genuine interest" on the part of all staff members to adhere to those requests.
I am looking forward to returning to the Days Inn Regina in November and have recommended this property to both business associates and family.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING TO THE DAYS INN REGINA IN NOVEMBER AND HAVE RECOMMMENDED THIS PROPERTY TO BOTH BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND FAMILY.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank G_A_M_ANDERSON
cregier, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2010

I would like to take this time to thank you for your comments from your past stay here at the Days Inn Regina. I believe that we have a great product and a staff that truly cares about the customers needs. We will see you on your next stay and I hope you will continue promoting us.

Chris Regier

Reviewed August 31, 2010

I am in Regina about once every two months and after staying at a number of the other locations in the area, I believe this Days Inn is one of the better values around. Location is on Eastgate near the Victoria Mall and relatively easy to get to the airport and location church.
Nice pool with slide (though I have never used it and the newer wing is the much better location of the two. This past week I stayed in room 440(or 404) and it was a king bed and very nice and clean.
I will admit though that there is an issue with the smell in the building. Whether its from the pool or other water issues but there is an occassional smell of mustiness and mold I take in on occassion. This is probably where the repetitive complaints of overuse of the odor masker comes into play.
I have found that when big group stays are in town (this weekend was a scottish wedding party) that the quality of the continental breakfast changes. Out goes the yogurt selection, englishmuffins, sausage patties and round egg looking things and i comes more toasters and toast and bagels. Not sure if its the kitchen help not interested in serving or if the commissary supply person is not coordinated with reservations.
However, the one saving grace I always look forward to is the front desk staff. All are high quality and eager to serve. One particulary always has a smile and has some great eyes. If I was a just another year or two shy of the 40 year mark, I would ask Kathleen if she was married or happy. She makes my stay and travel from NY worth the while.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Cheechsdad

I thank you for your comments from your past stay. I would like you to know that we are always taking our customer comments and making changes as needed to make our product better.
kathleen is one of our many great employees we have here. We are truly blessed to have great employees like Kathleen.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Chris Regier