1,069 results
All reviews front desk kiddie pool the breakfast area great pool room was clean bagels cleaning staff air conditioner lots of parking king room comfortable stay free breakfast checking out hot breakfast cookies hot tub tubs
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We had an excellent stay at this hotel. The room was fine, beds super comfortable, bathroom clean. Check in was easy and all the staff were very friendly. Easy on off the TransCanada highway. Pool and 2 hot tubs were great. Very helpful staff. Recommended.

Room Tip: Higher floors probably have less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Marcie B, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank-you for staying with us as well as for this fantastic recommendation! I agree that we certainly do have a very friendly team here and I'm happy to hear that they took such great care of you. We hope to welcome you back with us sometime soon!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Where to begin first me ending had housekeeping staff enter room unannounced at 8:30AM stopped at doorway and stated that we would not get room service if not allowed 2 children sleeping in bed. Last night a complete gong show lack of
Maintenance on building forced evacuation spoke with other guests all bailed. Stay away a complete JOKE!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank-you for your feedback, Diane. I'm sorry that we were not able to live up to your expectations! The early morning hours are certainly not an ideal time for a fire alarm to go off but of course Murphy's Law would have that happen. I completely understand how frustrating this must have been to have to evacuate. The safety of our guests is our absolute first priority and that is why we could not allow guests back in until the fire department completed their inspection and were able to confirm that there was no fire. Thank-you for speaking with me during that time so I could help to accommodate you at the property next door as per your request. Although I am sorry to hear it, I completely understand that you may be more comfortable making a different hotel choice in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Almost always stay at d3h hotels when possible. We stayed at a number of Wyndham hotels on our trip to the east coast and Regina's was definitely the best maintained. Their staff is also excellent.
Sorry they will no longer be serving boiled eggs, it was my go to breakfast food, nutritious and unprocessed. Love the whole wheat bagels(always fresh.)

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank-you for staying with us and for your loyalty to both d3h and Wyndham! I appreciate this great feedback and I will be sure to share your thoughts on the hard-boiled eggs with our Operations team. We have been switching up some of the different breakfast options on a trial basis so there is nothing saying that those eggs won't come back in the future if there is a demand. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back with us sometime soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. There were 12 families all together in our group. Check-in was good and easy. Pleasant service.

The best thing about the hotel was it’s location right off of the Trans Canada Highway. We were able to walk (10 mins) to restaurants, winners and Superstore which was handy.

The rooms were ok. You can tell it’s age for sure. The rooms had windows that opened (although our room had no screen) which was nice for fresh air. Beds were fine. Carpet looked worn and the bathroom was also worn. They could use an update.
That said, they were clean.

Pool was fun for the kids. We couldn’t use the slide until someone from the hotel was there to oversee it and the pool water was a little too warm for us. I did like the flooring in the pool as it was not slippery and good for kids who run even though you tell them not to!!

Breakfast was the usual standard food. The first day was better than the second. They have a pancake maker which was good. The second day was horrible. We had French toast which was cold and sausages that were lukewarm and gross. We were turned off and ending up throwing most of it out. The lady working at the breakfast area was less than friendly.

I don’t think we would stay here again. I would try some were else!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank-you for staying with us and for taking a moment to leave this valuable feedback on your stay! I'm sorry that the breakfast was not up to par on your second day. I will be sure to speak with my team to make sure we are delivering a consistently great experience in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist either now or in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This Days Inn is very easily located next to Victoria Ave as you enter/ exit Regina from the Trans Canada Hwy. It has modern decor and well maintained. The rooms are average and offer typical amenities. Room rates vary but can be value driven if you shop around. Unfortunately you hear a lot of noise from the halls and adjoining rooms. The included breakfast offers typical (pancakes, sausage, eggs, cereal, yogurt) options. It is a little lean on fresh fruits. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Parking can be an issue as this hotel tends to get busy later in the week. A number of businesses use this hotel and park their big trucks in the lot taking more than their fare share of space. Overall I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank-you for staying with us and for taking a moment to review your stay! We appreciate this valuable feedback as well as your recommendation. We hope to see you back with us sometime soon!