1,067 results
All reviewsfront deskkiddie poolthe breakfast areagreat poolroom was cleanbagelscleaning staffair conditionerlots of parkingking roomcomfortable stayfree breakfastchecking outhot breakfastcookieshot tubtubs
Reviewed October 12, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Marcie B, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Room big enough to house all five of us. Good breakfast. No time to use the pool and water-slide.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your room as well as the breakfast. We hope you will get a chance to come visit us again and try out the pool!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel because it was in a good location for work, has a decent gym and is close by shops and restaurants.
The room was a decent size, nothing fancy which I don’t need for just somewhere to sleep.
I believe they have free breakfast, however I didn’t participate in that option.
My internet connection wasn’t great and reminded me of dial-up service.
When I inquired about it (every day)the front desk directed me to a 1-800 to direct my questions to, which I think is not great on the customer service side of things.
On the second night, the power went off and at 5:00 am I got ready for work in the dark with the aide of my cell phone lights. The power went back on when I was leaving for work at 6:45am. Nothing was communicated to the guests and they left it as is. Bad customer service - they should have at least sent out an apology to those that also didn’t receive a wake up call and were rushing out the doors.
The hotel would have scored higher if the front desk agents weren’t more occupied with the other staff and their cell phones while there are customers around standing at the front desk.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us! I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during the power outage caused by the wind storm. Our night auditor was working hard to take care of our guests during those early hours as he was left without any of our systems once the emergency back-up had run out. I apologize that we were not able to deliver the level or service we are normally so proud to provide! I appreciate you taking a moment to make me aware of your service experience overall so I can follow up with my team. If there is anything else I can do to assist either now or in the future please don't hesitate to reach out directly. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Regina!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We stayed at the Days Inn for the night prior to attending a Football Game. It was a bit of a drive to get to this hotel but other than that everything was good. Not much for shopping in this area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying with us! I appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay. We hope you enjoyed the game and look forward to welcoming you back next time!