“road conditions made us stay in the city ,my children...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn - Regina

and 1 more site!
Days Inn - Regina
Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Regina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saskatoon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had an excellent comfortable stay. Check-in staff contacted me to ensure I was still arriving as I was working late and unable to check in until 11:00pm.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Clint B
Cari L, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently renovating our rooms and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Kamsack
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was very disappointed in my stay. The room had a strong perfume smell and the rug was dirty and stained. The chairs had paint missing and were all scratched up. The pool was warm but my wife suffered a terrible itch from the chlorine in the water and the smell of chlorine was terrible.
I noted that the staff were not friendly. Usually my stay was ok here but I don't know if I will choose days inn again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Martin L
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies that your stay was not as enjoyble as you expected. I have addressed your concerns with my staff and retraining has occurred so these issues are not repeated.

I am pleased to inform you that we are currently renovating the remainder of our guestrooms and will be 100% non-smoking in just a few short weeks.

I hope that you will provide us another opportunity to be your hotel of choice while in Regina and experience our new look in the guestrooms.

Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Superb hotel, very friendly helpful staff. Swimming pool with water slide is very clean and tidy.
Rooms are clean and bright, we use this hotel everytime we travel to Regina and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank niaihr
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service and cleanliness to all of our guests.

We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Cari Lemieux

ps- we're currently under renovations and we'll soon be 100% non-smoking!
Quesnel, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We loved the hotel in Regina . The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was very good. The service was excellant expecially Norma! She was great at her job, very friendly and always had a smile on her face.I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to visit Regina.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vickiem189
Thank you for taking the time for review our hotel. We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon!