1,067 results
All reviewsfront deskkiddie poolthe breakfast areagreat poolroom was cleanbagelscleaning staffair conditionerlots of parkingking roomcomfortable stayfree breakfastchecking outhot breakfastcookieshot tubtubs
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
C L, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good hotel. Stay here regularly. Probably the most uncomfortable bed I have slept in at this hotel. Breakfast was really good. Front desk staff very helpful and courteous. Bathroom was a little rough.

1  Thank RHONDA W

Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Please accept my apoogies that you did not have a restful stay. We will be replacing our mattress during our upcoming guestroom renovations in December. Our pool renovations are complete and the pool will re-open on Nov 16th. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon to experience our new look.

Cari Lemieux

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel is a great disapointment when compared to the Days Inn Regina by the Airport. I had never stayed at this hotel before but the reviews were not too bad and I thought I would give it a try. After checking in around 10PM, I was given my key to a room on the third floor. Upon entering the "non-smoking room" I booked, I could not believe the sheer stench of tobacco. I respect smokers need to stay in hotels too but why put non-smoking rooms beside smoking rooms? After 30min I could not take it anymore and asked to move to another room. The customer service was courteous and prompt and I moved down the hall. The new room was still smokey but could be tolerated (forget it if you have asthma)and had visible cigarette burns on the carpet. Both rooms were dated with exception of the new flat screen TV. Both bathrooms were dirty and had hairs on the counter. The first rooms linens were very worn and stained. Second room linens were better but had a few hairs (I assume from the housekeeping staff - I HOPE!). Carpets in both rooms had numerous stains.What a surprise the same property owners would have such different standards for there hotels. This location will never be visited by me again! I hope they stay on top of things at their other property by the airport

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies that you did not have a pleasant experience during you last stay.

I am happy to inform you that with our upcoming room renovations we will be converting our hotel to 100% non smoking. Renovations will occur in December and January. We look forward to having you as our guest so you can experience a smoke free environment as well as our renovated rooms.

Cari Lemieux

Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
C L, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Reviewed November 6, 2012