“Clean and Quiet”
Review of Days Inn - Regina

Days Inn - Regina
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This hotel is very unassuming. It was clean and quiet and the breakfast buffet area was well serviced.
It is also very close to big box stores for a bit of shopping. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good as they have the same view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank D J
cregier, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

I would like to take this time and thank you for the comments. The Days Inn Regina is in a great location with lots of shopping and great restaurants in close proximity to the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time your travels bring you to Regina.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on May 31st, 2012. To say it is basic is an understatement. The bed was absolutely horrible to sleep on. Rock hard. The room was grubby as was the bathroom and the breakfast not worth eating. For the sake of an additional $20 go find a comfortable hotel in Regina - it will be money well spent. WE had booked a room for our return journey and promptly cancelled it upon departure. My last few experiences with Days Inn have all been negative so I am going to completely take them off my list going forward.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bernadette K

I would like to take this time to thank your for your comments and also to apologize that your stay wasn't to your satisfaction. We try very hard at the Days Inn to ensure everyone of our guests have an enjoyable stay. I want you know that we continue our renovations and we have been getting great comments on them. The breakfast consists of fresh fruits, great selection on bagels, muffins, yogurts, juices, coffees and teas. Again I do apologize and hope you will give Days Inn Regina another opportunity the next time you come to Regina.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stopped in for one night and had an enjoyable stay. The room we got was spacious and clean. Staff were polite and helpful to us and provided us an extra cot for one of our children. Of course, our family enjoyed the waterslide too. Having breakfast provided in the morning was also helpful - and there was decent selection as well.

All in all, a pretty decent experience for one night in and out.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MFamilyTraveller

I would like to thank you for your comments. Its great to here the family enjoyed pool and waterslide and the hotel overall. We try to make ensure all of our guests enjoy their time with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Rude service, poor breakfast, and the pool was drained for a week before Christmas with no prior warning, no apology or compensation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank carlamilo13
cregier, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

I thank you for your comments from your stay with us back in December. I'm sorry this wasn't a great stay for you. Overall people have really enjoyed our breakfast and the selections, from cereals, bagels, yogurts, muffins, fresh fruit,along with coffee, teas, juices. We also serve eggs and sausage Monday to Friday and Waffles on Saturday and Sunday.
Yes the pool was down for maintenance which was posted on our website. We also called people to let them know to give them time if they needed to make other travel arrangements. I'm sorry if you were missed. In future for yourself or for anyone else reading please let us know in a timely matter so we can correct the issues at the hotel level. It is very difficult to correct things from December when you find out in May.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I always stay here when I am in Regina for conferences, meetings etc. I thought I should write a review to give a 'shout out' for the great stay that I always have when I am here!
My stay last week - 5 days/4 nights - was awesome. This property has the most comfortable beds and pillows!! The breaky is a fabulous way to start the day. The workout room is convenient as is the pool/hot tub! The staff is always friendly and helpful. I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank watergirl306
Reviewed April 4, 2012

nothing much needed.i wopuld like to stay there every time i deceide to go on the long distance trip because it very comforterable and safe,communication is very skillful.

Room Tip: more food court.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vaidwattie d
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed here with our daughter to treat her to a night of water slides and a fun night in a hotel. Never again. We were on the 2nd floor and could hear every single step someone took above us. There were kids running up and down the hallway until after 10pm, and management did nothing to stop it. There are no in-room movies, and the pool wasn't the cleanest. Worst sleep I have ever had in a hotel. The breakfast was decent, although perhaps the old grump that cared for it might have cracked a smile or at least looked a little less murderous. Maybe she slept like crap, too.

• Stayed: March 2012