“Pleased with our stay”

Executive Royal Hotel Regina
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had booked a regular room and then got upgraded to a suite at no extra cost, which was fantastic. The room was wonderful and we had no problems. A continental breakfast would have been nice, or some sort of affordable restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SLFM82

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great hotel to stay at. Price was affordable. Staff was friendly and willing to help with your needs. Would stay there again. Booked on line at Executive Royal Hotel, and received a great internet price. This hotel is real good value for your money and a good location in Regina. Brian B.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Brianamb
Reviewed March 19, 2014

great place to stay , can always get a room, hotel is clean and has own resturaunt and bar, whuch have good presentation and food, great support from nite staff on check in and taxi was on time as ordered by nite staff for morning flight

Room Tip: rooms toward end of halls are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank brdunbar
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very nice accommodations. Comfortable remodelled rooms with cozy beds and plenty of amenities, Coffee and fridges in each room. Very appealing from right when you enter the lobby. Great value. I booked on line.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Belinda1904
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The road trip back from Winnipeg to Calgary we arrived the hotel around 4 pm. We didn't plan to stay overnight in Regina but we were tired. We looked on search engine to find the hotel and luckily we found this hotel. Everything was good especially good price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last year and really enjoyed my stay so when I came back I drove straight here. I wish I had kept driving. The rooms r not as nice as I remember maybe because I am on a different floor very dated. Check in was easy great water pressure and lots of hot water. The wifi is horrible it goes out every 10 mins on me when I called internet support they were idiots who couldn't help with my question to connect a device. The hotel switched providers a few months ago huge mistake. I stay at a lot of hotels and can always call a 1-800 and get help. They talked to me like I was inconveniencing them. The hotel was no help. Wifi is a big deal to me since I spend a lot of time in my room

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Erin.miss C
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Exceptional hotel for the rate. In looking for a hotel in Regina it was one of the cheapest rates in the city but the quality of hotel and service were certainly well worth it. It would rival any other more expensive hotel. Nice, clean, comfortable rooms and quiet atmosphere. Easy to find and get to from the outside of the city and no need to worry about downtown traffic. And a restaurant to boot without even leaving the hotel. I don't know why you would pay any more for the same thing.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business