“Clean rooms, Friendly Service”

Executive Royal Hotel Regina
Ranked #20 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had a quick, one night stay. We arrived very early in the day, and they were able to get us a room for early check-in. The rooms were clean and modern. Very centrally located, with restaurants and shopping all around.

In our brief stay, it went perfectly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel for a few days every two years as I travel from the UK to Vancouver. As in previous visits found the hotel to be conveniently placed, with plenty of parking etc. My room on the 4th floor was spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. Good WiFi connection and free! The restaurant was pleasant and well lit (hate dining in the dark!). The front desk staff were friendly and welcoming despite my very late arrival, check-in was fast and efficient, as was check-out despite the "machines" having been compromised due to a two-hour power outage the previous evening (was still able to enjoy a drink with some chatty ladies in the bar tho'). All-in-all my stay, as a senior lady travelling alone, was all I could ask for and I will be back the next time I'm due to visit friends on my way to Vancouver.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay, no complaints and the Friday night buffet was on of the best I have had since Vegas, at $18:90 it offered an excellent choice of salads, sea food, vegetables as well as meat poultry and salmon.
Keep up the good work and we will be back.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank dartnut
Reviewed April 8, 2013

There always seems to be a shortage of decent hotel rooms whenever I have to stay in Regina. Executive Inn was a pleasant surprise. Room rate was decent, hotel was clean, staff were friendly and accommodating. It looked to me like the hotel is due for an upgrade, but what is there was extremely well maintained.

Would definitely stay there again. Great stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is rated higher than it should be, but ratings seem to be based on amenities an not the quality of the details. It's an older hotel that's done good job on it's renovations. If need be I'd stay here again. Hotel is deserving of 2.5 Stars not the 4 it claims.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in the weekend in a single queen room. We went with a baby and had lots of room in our room for a playpen and for him to play on the floor. Rooms were fairly clean and can't really complain. The restaurant is over priced for the quality of food. My only complaint was the showers there was never any consistency with the water temps, one second hot the next second freezing with short spurts of the temp you actually wanted! All in all I would stay here again next time I'm in Regina!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I always stay here whenever we need a night out. The rooms are clean, and beds are great. Very good in room movies and a nice restraunt downstairs. Good price too. We always get CAA rate

• Stayed: April 2012