The Delta Regina is a nice hotel in a less than compelling area. It is fine if you are keen about the Casino (across the street) or the shopping mall (a short distance away). But downtown Regina is, sadly, not the most comfortable place.
Inside, this is a nice hotel -- very professional and helpful staff, nice (but standard) rooms, and good facilities (the fitness area is substantial, well air conditioned, and nicely equipped).
You will see that others -- fans of the casino and mall -- are more enthusiastic about the setting than I am. One hopes that the City of Regina continues its efforts to make the downtown area a more accommodating place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Regina, the leading hotel in the city. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels Regina Saskatchewan