I stay at this hotel often when I am on business in Regina.
I am a Platinum Plus member and never seem to get upgraded in this hotel. :-(
In the winter the wind whips through the double paned windows with a noise that sounds like a plane taking off.
The rooms are decent and clean. I have never been offered help with my luggage when I arrive with a taxi. I stay there because the location is very good and I like to eat at the attached Casino and enjoy shopping in the mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Regina, the leading hotel in the city. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels Regina Saskatchewan