Room had 2 double beds, nice view. The best thing about the hotel is the walkways that connect the casino and the mall to the hotel. It was minus 20 when I was there and I enjoyed not having to go outside. The parking is okay - cost $9.00 for outside parking and $17 for underground parking. No fridge in the room and the room was fairly basic! The train is very load next door so keep your window closed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Regina, the leading hotel in the city. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels Regina Saskatchewan