Rooms are expensive and dated. Stains on floor of room, washroom tiles, and shower curtain. Paid $170 per nite, $17 per day for underground parking, no room fridge, no continental breakfast, one double bed with a pull out sofa. Room was not ready upon arrival. Would not recommend to anyone as there are many better places in Regina to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Regina, the leading hotel in the city. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Delta Hotels Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels Regina Saskatchewan