Delta Hotels Regina
$121
$101
Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$76
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Breakfast included
$104
$98
  • Restaurant
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
HomeSuites by d3h(Regina)(Great Value!)
$101
$75
$72
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunderground parkingcornwall centrerenovated roomroom servicecorner roomfront desk staffan upgradeper nightlate checkpull out couchbusiness tripmosaic stadiummeeting roomwould stay againbed was very comfortableexcellent staycoffee maker
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is our go to hotel when staying in Regina. It is conveniently located downtown, across from the casino and connected to the Cornwall Centre mall. Both of these are connected to the hotel by skywalks, so you can leave your coat behind and go shopping or out for some fun without worrying about outerwear or parking. The rooms are very comfortable, with nice bathrooms. There is underground parking, but sometimes they do fill up and you have to use the parkade, which is also connected by a skywalk. If you take your kids there are movies in the room, and a foodcourt in the mall for quick, cheap, easy to grab food. Very nice restaurant in the hotel, with a pretty decent breakfast buffet (maybe only on the weekend, not positive). Or you can pre-order breakfast to your room. The staff is great here. No complaints!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Roni-Sue
DeltaRegina, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Regina, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thanks very much for your great comments!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

am extremely dissatisfied and disappointed with my first stay at the Delta Regina hotel. I travel 4x/month for business and I just remembered why I choose Westin/SPG properties over Delta properties all over the world.

First of all, this is supposedly the "nicest" hotel in Regina, and with a room rate of $220/night I would expect that there is at least valet parking here. At the Westin Edmonton I get valet parking with in and out privileges for only $15/day. It is $17/day at Delta Regina for underground self parking.

Second, I was shocked when I came to my room and noticed that long distance rates are not posted in the directory or anywhere in the room. When I called Guest Services she said she didn't know but "maybe 30 cents a minute?" I asked her to check so she called the Front Desk Manager and he did not know the answer either. I only wanted to know how much it would cost to make a phone call within Canada. They said it's whatever Sasktel charges and transferred me to Sasktel. I reached a tech support rep at the local phone company Sasktel who said their office is closed on Sundays and why on earth would the Delta hotel transfer a call to them?? I agreed because sometimes hotels charge a premium on long distance calls so even if Sasktel charges $xx, it may not be what Delta charges hotel guests. I called the front desk and after a long wait for the Manager he again told me he didn't know. I said that Sasktel told me that they should be able to at least look it up on a previous guests portfolio so he took some time then came back and said he checked on someone else's bill and it was $1.87/minute (far more than the "like 30 cents" the Guest Services rep told me).

Around 2.5 hours after I checked in and SELF-parked, I received a note under my door. It was an underground parking pass and it said on it that I MUST display it in my vehicle or I will get towed from the lot. I was not dressed as I had planned to stay in the room for the rest of the night and was appalled. I called the front desk and asked why the hell wouldn't they have given this to me 2.5 hours ago when I checked in? Would it not make sense to give this to me WHILE I was on my way to park the car? I had to get dressed and go down to the basement parkade just to ensure I wouldn't get towed from here.

My room total with parking is around $250 (not including the meals I have and will purchase). I think for $250 I should have had way better service. Not to mention the rooms are below average, the beds looked lumpy like someone had slept in them and made the bed by themselves and I find these rooms sub-standard for any Delta property.

The next morning I called room service at 7:55am and there was no answer. I called Guest Services and he said that he is delivering breakfasts. I said "there is only 1 person in room service???" he said no, there are 2 but both of them are delivering breakfasts. At PEAK time in the morning don't you think someone should be working in room service? Brutal. Do not stay there.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hawaiianbarbie88
DeltaRegina, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. Unfortunately we were not able to meet your expections but all these concerns have been addressed as in our previous communication.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We just recently stayed at the Delta on Aug 31 for one night. The kids loved the pool area and waterslide but found the girl that was on duty very unfriendly. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was location, the Cornwall and the Casino are both attached by a catwalk that was extremely easy for the family to get around to the places we needed to go. We were not very impressed with the room, we stayed in the room with 2 double beds. Everything was outdated, the furniture, the fixtures, lamps, bathroom, everything!!! The bedding was ok, but the pillows were extremely uncomfortable. The room was very small, no fridge or microwave. For the amount of money you pay for a room in this hotel I was expecting alot more. The front desk staff was very friendly!! I probably would not stay at this hotel again, for the amount we spent for a night it was not worth it, there are other hotels downtown that are far better then this one!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank travellersask
DeltaRegina, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Regina, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the Delta Regina. We are very proud of our Front Office team and the great customer service they offer all our guests. I will be sure to pass along your comments.
Having completed renovations on the lobby and the conference floor this past year, in December we will begin doing our guest rooms. Over the next few years all the rooms will be fully renovated and I encourage you to return and see the all new Delta Regina.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We flew into Regina and spent one night at the Delta before driving our of town to a wedding. We paid a little extra and stayed in the Signature King Club room. We were given a wonderful room on the top floor. The bed was roomy, the bathroom average in size and the bed was very comfortable. It was very quiet - the only noise we heard was when someone was buying a soft drink from the drink machine. Underground parking was $17 for the night but you are in downtown Regina. Our room rate included a full breakfast in the Indigo dining room on the main floor. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi which is a plus. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Splurge and book a signature club room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kpatters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed the labour day long weekend. Went to the football game then promised he kids they could go water sliding after dinner. The waterside was shut off and there was no staff in the pool area. The front desk said it is policy that they shut down Sunday evenings - this is a long weekend. We paid well over $215/night plus parking and breakfast and no refrigerator in room. Will never stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank PJW1234

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. My apologies the slide was not working later in the evening on Sunday. As a general practice the slide is closed at 8:00 pm on Sunday and we completely missed extending the hours for the Big Weekend. In order to operate the slide a certified Lifeguard needs to be on duty and we were not able to schedule one for the additional hours at the last minute. My apologies again and a scheduling reminder has been added for all future long weekends!