We flew into Regina and spent one night at the Delta before driving our of town to a wedding. We paid a little extra and stayed in the Signature King Club room. We were given a wonderful room on the top floor. The bed was roomy, the bathroom average in size and the bed was very comfortable. It was very quiet - the only noise we heard was when someone was buying a soft drink from the drink machine. Underground parking was $17 for the night but you are in downtown Regina. Our room rate included a full breakfast in the Indigo dining room on the main floor. The hotel also offers free Wi-Fi which is a plus. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, the leading hotel in Regina, Canada. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Regina Saskatchewan