We went to the Delta on labour day weekend with a few friends and all of our children. This was a great stay for us because they took care of us. When one our friend's remote didn't work, they upgraded their room. Their hotel also offers a walking passage way over a regina street to Sears in the cornwall mall, and another to the casino (great in the winter time). The children are older so we left them at the hotel while we went to the rider game. While we were gone they shopped around the mall and watched movies--it was nice that we didn't have to worry about them crossing busy roadways. The Delta is a 10 minute walking distance from the Mosaic Stadium, therefore defeating any other worries we may have. The front desk staff was the best staff I had ever encountered. The downfall of the hotel is that the rooms aren't really that nice, they are rundown and lacking a modern feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of downtown at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, the leading hotel in Regina, Canada. Connected by skywalk to Casino Regina and more than 100 shops in the Cornwall Centre. Only ten minutes from Regina Airport and minutes away from the local galleries and museums, Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina is the hub of the city, whether it's for civic, social or business activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Delta Hotels Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Regina Hotel Regina
- Delta Hotel Regina
- Regina Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels Regina Saskatchewan