“Excellent location.”
Review of Cornwall Centre

Cornwall Centre
Ranked #19 of 62 things to do in Regina
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I live about 10 min walk from here and when i was single was good shopping spot and still go here with my 3 year old daughter when we have free afternoon. Good choice of stores and great location for walking about.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

To make a long story short, I locked my keys in my vehicle in the Cornwall Center parking lot; my purse, my phone, and MY JACKET in the middle of winter. I went to Cornwall Center Guest Services and explained the circumstances and asked to use their phone. I was advised that it was not for public use. When I reiterated the impossibility for me to do anything without calling someone for help (no money, no phone, NOTHING) I was advised over and over again that it was not a public use phone and that, especially during this busy Christmas season, it was important to keep the lines open. The girl that worked there gave me 50 cents to make a phone call from the payphone. I called my work colleague as they were expecting me for a lunch meeting and hoping I could get someone to come to the mall with a jacket and some money until CAA came to get the door open, but got the answering machine. I went back to Guest Services and once again asked if I could use the phone, and was once again denied. I then asked if I could borrow another 50 cents and they advised they didn't have any more money. What I ended up doing was approaching a stranger shopping in the mall and asking for 50 cents which she graciously gave me. I got ahold of CAA and about 45 minutes later I had my purse and phone and jacket again. On my way out that evening I stopped by Guest Services and gave her $1.00 to repay her "for her kindness" ... I was in business dress and obviously in a situation beyond my control that was potentially dangerous as I had no coat in cold weather. It was both irresponsible and unprofessional for Guest Services to deny me help. I am still in shock over the situation.

11  Thank JLMmj
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A typical mid-size shopping mall in North America with a food court on its upper floor. You can find Sears or Bay at each corner at the lower floor. Most shops are also the regular brand names found in other North America mall. I think they serve more on locals rather than tourist. If you want to kill time in Regina downtown, this is one choice.

1  Thank Hongkongboy55
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Your basic shopping center. Nice to see the Bay store! Do not eat at Smittys. Made us ill. Parking will cost you per hour.

3  Thank Californiafamilypv
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We enjoyed shopping this mall before going to the Rider game on Saturday. We stopped at the food court for lunch and ate from Manchu Wok. The service and quality of food were excellent.

1  Thank tiggerandmoose