Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Regina, SK
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Regina)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesmain floor roomhot breakfast in the morningcookiesking bedgreat rateperkins restaurantclean roomseach morningrestaurants and shoppingstayed for one nightthe breakfast areahotel is greatwe've stayedstay there againfront desk staffeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed here on business. This property is outstanding, both in its furnishings and its staff. We loved the free coffee 24/7, the available snacks (cookies and fruit), the willingness of the front desk staff to help out, and the really superduper comfortable beds. The room was pre-cooled, the shower was large and roomy, as was the rest of the room. The decor is tasteful and up to date. The hot breakfast was available from 6-10, and the cold parts of it were set out prior to that. The menu was make-your-own breakfast burritos.... awesome! Overall, it was an outstanding facility, to which we shall be certain to return.

Room Tip: Third floor was very quiet... also ask for an odd numbered room, as that faces the back of the property, and cuts back on traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank CaliforniaCutie74
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We stayed here while heading east to Ontario. The room we had were on the main floor which was fantastic as we have a dog so the exterior patio door was excellent. One thing of note and for which we were warned from the front desk, the exterior door locks and you can't unlock the door and come back into the room that way. I happened to accidentally lock the door while loading the car and of course, thought I could come back via the interior room door entrance. Wrong. We had used the deadbolt on the other door and once that's engaged, the card key won't work. So I sat in the parking lot for a 1/2 hour until my wife got out of the shower.

The room is average and nothing to write home about. But we found it clean and roomy. So it suited our purposes for being a pitstop on the way to Winnipeg. One thing though, and it must be that time of the season, the bugs outside the exterior door was ridiculous. The outside building lighting at night attracted so many bugs that the sidewalk was basically crawling with them. So it was a mad rush to get into the room without letting the bugs in. Suggestion for the future would be finding a main floor room where the exterior light isn't directly below.

The complimentary breakfast was good. The standard waffle machine, pre-cooked eggs, and backbacon. Lots of fruit but amazingly, no banana's.

We plan on staying there again on the way back to Edmonton. Let's hope we don't have to deal with the bug infestation outside our room this time around.

Room Tip: Look for room on main floor that isn't directly under a exterior building light. Less bugs that way.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Trifus
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The stains on the chair, the dirty couch, the broken table chair and the lamp that wouldn't turn on should have said it all. However, also the most uncomfortable bed, noisy, so noisy. I could hear every move in the hallway and upstairs above me. I would never even consider staying at this place, ever again.

Room Tip: Bring an air mattress and sleep on the floor
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I was stranded in Regina after the motel I was booked to stay in was not a option anymore ( Knights inn was a dump ) so my hubby called around and found me a room here.. Servive was great rooms were nice, Breakfest was awsome and the service was great..I will stay here again

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Average. Just plain average. For those who frequently travel in the US, this hotel would be worth about $40 a night. However, since Regina is located halfway to nowhere, they can charge $100+ a night for this place. (don't like it, feel free to drive about 1000 miles to get somewhere else... :) )
Average breakfast, older, outdated rooms, ridiculously soft pillows with no "firm" option. Beds however, were comfortable. Shower, bathroom etc., typical of early 80's hotels.
Front desk staff ambivalent at best.
No newspaper delivered to your room, and no express check-out. (Note to hotel, these are now considered basic amenities/features of mid-priced hotels, and not some "luxury" feature.)
Though nothing made this stay horrible, I just came away feeling that for $120 (taxes in) I really didn't get value for my money, or anything to make me want to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family