All reviews memories restaurant rider game main floor complimentary breakfast saskatoon casino
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Room seemed clean and suitable upon first glance. ...after a few issues were dealt with in a very satisfactory manner,our stay was more rewarding and relaxing.
front desk efficient, housekeeping understandable about concerns.
under new owners,so to get to all issues in rooms is a daunting task but customers get to see and have the lasting impressions in their stay...so,issues like curtains that need to be replaced,not just due to age,but other issues need to be addressed immediately, (especially if housekeeping is not responsible for the wash and care them.)...linen to be assured of spotlessness,etc.
would recommend and would stay again,room rate is reasonable as well.
location is awesome.

Room Tip: Choose higher level facing main street.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I was very surprised, my room was tasteful, clean. The Front Desk Person was very helpful, my brother is terminally ill In Hospital with very little time left, I did not have a credit card, and there policy is not to take Debit cards, but he was very sympathetic and took mine and applied the charges. The breakfast wasn’t the best, but it was decent. Overall I had a great overnight stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2018

we booked a room on line and when we when to check in we did not have that credit card with us and there was a bank problem with the credit card we did have. We offered to pay a cash or debit Deposit for the one night stay as well as the room fee but where sent away as they would not even attempt to check us in without a verified credit card in hand at the hotel. The desk clerk was not at all helpful and would not call a manager for help or clarification
we wont attempt to stay at this hotel again with this lack of costumer service.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018

I often stay at the hotel. I find it clean and a pleasant experience each time I'm there. The room rate is very reasonable and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I'd change the minimum characters part of this review; it is unnecessarily obtrusive.

Room Tip: It might be a good idea to tell guests about the thermostat being the main heat control.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 12, 2018

The hotel was beautiful. The staff was very attentive. The hotel is within walking distance of so many attractions. We thought our stay there would be the best choice we could have made.....sadly it was not. When we checked in we were told we had been upgraded, great!
Our room ( #33) was located above the kitchen/ dining area and the noise from the daily prep started bright and early every morning at 6am.
After spending the entire day walking and enjoying this amazing historic city we would come back to the hotel ready to drop into bed and drift off to sleep. That however was not an option. The kitchen staff noise would continue on until after 11. So if you are one that likes to sleep in past 6 am and turn in early, this room is NOT for you! So when checking in ( and getting an upgrade) be sure to check that you are not checking into room 33.
I left wondering if that was the upgrade, then where on earth were we originally going to be sleeping....

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple