Nice hotel, good service. The hotel is a little kitschy in its overtly traditional decor, but in a good way. Made for a wonderful romantic weekend away for my partner and I. Although we didn't know of it until our arrival, Princess Anne was staying at the Hotel Saskatchewan at the same time we were there. They allow pets, which is a great bonus for us, and since our dog has the same name as the princess we got quite a kick out of teaser her (the dog).
We liked the hotel so much we are planning to go for another weekend stay around the Regina Folk Festival.
By booking online and pre-paying, rates of $108 Canadian can be found. This is a very good price for probably the finest hotel in the province.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a seamless blend of elegant luxury and modern comfort at The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection. Regina's only "Four Diamond" hotel is renowned for exquisite service. Our hotel in Regina, Saskatchewan offers first-class dining, a full-service day spa, a well-equipped fitness centre and exclusive access to The Club, our signature private venue where members enjoy exceptional benefits. With stunning views of downtown Regina and beautiful Victoria Park, The Hotel Saskatchewan provides convenient access to Regina's downtown core and the capital city's top attractions. The Hotel Saskatchewan enchants the discerning guest with a captivating ambiance and an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Regina
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- Regina Radisson
- The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection Regina