My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend this month. The trip was a birthday gift and we were put up in the Prince William Suite. I was blown away at how beautiful the room was (not to mention the entire hotel). They certainly have thought of every amenity one might require. Our only complaints about the room were that the bathroom was a little cramped, and we didn't care for the sleep number bed (although I imagine that's a personal taste).
We ordered room service, and for 2 alcoholic beverages, a pizza and a plate of nachos, we paid $70. We didn't care for the food much either. I would highly recommend the Sunday morning brunch, though. Both the food and staff were top notch. We were very impressed by the lovely gingerbread town in the lobby. It was a nice touch for the holiday season!
The location of the hotel is central to downtown, we were within walking distance to the mall and restaurants we wanted to visit. We were rudely awaken at around 8 o'clock AM on the Saturday morning by a sewer truck that was parked adjacent to our room. It made an awful racket that lasted for several hours.
We visited the hotel's Sauna and Whirlpool which we both enjoyed. The fitness facility was well equipped as well.
Our only other complaint is that we requested a late check out on our last day (We were told we could stay until 1PM - check out is normally noon). We checked out on Sunday, and had been at the hotel's brunch as mentioned above, and were running a few minutes late. We got up to the room to finish packing and not even 5 minutes after 1PM a staff member banged on our door to remind us to leave. We found this put a damper on things as we felt quite bad.
Overall I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a romantic getaway. The hotel is elegant and charming, and front desk staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a seamless blend of elegant luxury and modern comfort at The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection. Regina's only "Four Diamond" hotel is renowned for exquisite service. Our hotel in Regina, Saskatchewan offers first-class dining, a full-service day spa, a well-equipped fitness centre and exclusive access to The Club, our signature private venue where members enjoy exceptional benefits. With stunning views of downtown Regina and beautiful Victoria Park, The Hotel Saskatchewan provides convenient access to Regina's downtown core and the capital city's top attractions. The Hotel Saskatchewan enchants the discerning guest with a captivating ambiance and an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Regina
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- Regina Radisson
- The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection Regina