I was in Regina Saskatchewan a week ago and I had the pleasure of staying at the Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan although for a brief 6 hours. It was a quick in and out trip for me. I arrived at 2:00am and left at 3:00pm the same day. I arrived at the front desk tired and frustrated because of the 2.5 hour delay in my flight and I was very anxious to check-in and get to my room because of my 7:00am meeting.
I suffer from extreme acid reflux for which I take a glass of milk to help take the sensation away. The front desk clerk said all the kitchens and venues were closed for the evening so there was no place to get the milk from. I went to my room and was getting ready for bed when a knock came at the door. It was the night manager with a cold glass of milk. This took two staff to make my stay that much better. The front desk clerk took it upon himself to notify the night manager who then made it happen.
Although some people say of course they should have done that or it was just a glass of milk it, however in today’s world the initiative that these two individuals took to make their customer comfortable is above and beyond what has become the industry “standard practice” of mediocrity. Their kind and thoughtful gestures enabled me to deal with my issue and get to sleep quicker to allow me to function the next day.
I would highly recommend the Radisson Hotel Saskatchewan to anyone who is looking to be treated with respect and by individuals who go beyond the call of duty to look after you “their customer”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a seamless blend of elegant luxury and modern comfort at The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection. Regina's only "Four Diamond" hotel is renowned for exquisite service. Our hotel offers first-class dining, a full-service day spa, a well-equipped fitness centre and exclusive access to The Club, our signature private venue where members enjoy exceptional benefits. With stunning views of downtown Regina and beautiful Victoria Park, The Hotel Saskatchewan provides convenient access to Regina's downtown core and the capital city's top attractions. The Hotel Saskatchewan enchants the discerning guest with a captivating ambiance and an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Regina
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- Regina Radisson
- The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection Regina