This is a beautifully constructed and maintained hotel. While there are a few minor indicators of it's age, property managers have done a wonderful job of upgrading while maintaining the elegant historical look of this hotel. From the moment you enter the front doors, class is evident everywhere. You can even get a hot razor shave and a shoe shine here. The people we interacted with were friendly and professional. Check-in was painless, and we found our room, while marginally small was very well appointed and elegant in both it's decor and furnishings; the pillow top queen sized bed was excellent for sleep, as were the pillows which offered both soft or firm. The bathroom was quite small, but in excellent condition; the night-light was a great idea. While the tub was orange peeled, it was still slippery for soapy feet in the shower. A bath mat is in order. Analog cable TV while quaint, produces a noisy picture of lower quality than we are used to, but we weren't there that much anyway. The dining room (mentioned in my other review of this property) is a beautiful room, well decorated with what I assume is an original chandelier of enormous size and beauty. There is also a lounge on the main floor which was very inviting (and busy), so I assume it must be very good.
As a couple of very nice bonuses, we received our parking complimentary (which we didn't even ask for) and a 15% discount coupon for the dining room as it was our first visit to the hotel...Thanks. All in all a terrific hotel that we will visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a seamless blend of elegant luxury and modern comfort at The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection. Regina's only "Four Diamond" hotel is renowned for exquisite service. Our hotel in Regina, Saskatchewan offers first-class dining, a full-service day spa, a well-equipped fitness centre and exclusive access to The Club, our signature private venue where members enjoy exceptional benefits. With stunning views of downtown Regina and beautiful Victoria Park, The Hotel Saskatchewan provides convenient access to Regina's downtown core and the capital city's top attractions. The Hotel Saskatchewan enchants the discerning guest with a captivating ambiance and an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Regina
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- Regina Radisson
- The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection Regina