The Sask Hotel. as locals call it, is a wonderful place to stay in Regina.Since this an old hotel that has been completely renovated you might find the rooms a bit small but that's the way it was back in the 20s' and 30's. Its has a great atomosphere styled in 1920's charm. A fantastice lobby and bar.
The staff is friendly, the food is great and the location is excellent. My room was clean, the bathroom was modern, and overall the room was well maintained and I had a great veiw of a park and downtown Regina.
I have stayed here before and the place never lets me down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a seamless blend of elegant luxury and modern comfort at The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection. Regina's only "Four Diamond" hotel is renowned for exquisite service. Our hotel in Regina, Saskatchewan offers first-class dining, a full-service day spa, a well-equipped fitness centre and exclusive access to The Club, our signature private venue where members enjoy exceptional benefits. With stunning views of downtown Regina and beautiful Victoria Park, The Hotel Saskatchewan provides convenient access to Regina's downtown core and the capital city's top attractions. The Hotel Saskatchewan enchants the discerning guest with a captivating ambiance and an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Regina
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- Regina Radisson
- The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection Regina