Based on the reviews, I thought this would be a decent place to stay as I had never been to Regina before. Big mistake! We stayed one night on Dec. 17 and I can say that I will never be back or stay at an affiilate of this hotel ever again. And what is up with Regina. The hotels are soooo expensive for such a piece of crap town!
First, this hotel seemed hard to find and difficult to access. They must have given my 2 kids and I the worst room, #125. We got checked in at about 3 pm and the first thing I noticed was the stench. It smelled like puke and dirty laundry. It was so overpowering that I had to open the patio doors that led directly to the parking lot for fresh air. That is when I noticed 2 drunks walk by. As I looked across the parking lot I saw 2 pubs on either side.
Then I noticed that the bed sizes were incorrect. Since we were hungry from travelling all day and needed to buy some essentials, we dropped our stuff and went out. We got back at about 7pm. Then the toilet overflowed. I also noticed that the carpet was not clean and the door trim/light switches were filthy. I quickly called front desk to complain. The desk clerk did not speak English well and I don't think that she understood that I wanted a new room. She was very snippy and only offered me toilet plunger to unclog the toilet myself!
I had no sleep all night as this room was directly across from the side door which opened and closed all night. Not only that, but the walls were so thin that I could hear the neighbours humping and their toilet noises throughout the night. When I tried to drown out the sounds with the aircon. that just stunk up the room even more!
We could not wait to get out in the morning! YUK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORT INN Regina is located in the heart of East Regina just off HWY# 1. Our newly renovated 100% smoke-free hotel features a new front desk and lobby area with a 24-hour business centre and fireplace. Each of our 98 guestrooms is ALL NEW JUST FOR YOU with new carpet, vinyl, 32 inch flat screen televisions & new vanity and tile in the bathroom. Enjoy your free HOT breakfast in our spacious breakfast room which includes eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles, fresh fruit, breads, yogurt, cereal and juice. Melt into your pillow-top bed with TRULY YOURS bedding. We are a pet friendly hotel and offer KING business class and ground floor rooms with a walk-out patio. WARM, Friendly prairie hospitality awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Regina Hotel Regina
- Regina Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Regina Saskatchewan