“Best Western Regina”

Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Best Western Regina”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Upon check-in, I was surprised that I have to make an incidental deposit of $450 on my credit card. Therefore, when I check-out I told them to check our room to make sure that the $450 will not appear on my statement; the receptionist ask someone to check our room; I waited a few minutes for a clearance; then the receptionist gave me my bill without any additional charge. There is nothing extraordinary on this hotel, It is an average hotel, clean room, free parking and free internet but no complimentary breakfast; restaurant is on site but closes at 10 pm; indoor swimming pool but opens at 9 am.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TedTejada, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Eva,

Thank you for taking the time and sending us a review about your stay. We value your feedback.
It is a very common thing within the hospitality industry to request a deposit to cover incidentals, all hotels do that, either by pre authorizing your credit card, or by making you for the whole stay upon check-in.
Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to welcoming you again.
have a nice day

Mounir Bouchaibi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a nice stay. Desk clerk fixed an error with my reservation and got me a room no problem. Hotel was clean, secure, quiet, and the room was quite spacious. I did have a very long walk from the elevator though. The free shuttle to the Airport was great!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

TedTejada, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Michael,
Thank you for your feedback, I am very happy to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Let me know if you would be visiting us very soon, I would love to meet up with you and have a coffee.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our property The Best Western Seven Oaks Inn.
Best

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel definitely shows its age. The elevator is very very slow and cramped. The rooms needs upgrading, particularly the bathrooms. The location is good in relation to getting to the major streets/highways and the airport. The price is too high for the accommodations and the hotel is not pet friendly. The rooms are very noisy and you can hear the neighbors taking showers. We stayed at the same BW one year ago and it is now under new management and that has not improved the facility. We will not come back and we are BW Diamond members

Dear Erik,
Thank you for your review which we highly value.
I apologize for not being able for not matching your expectations during your stay, this is the first time that a guest complains about hearing the showering in the neighbour's room.
The management of the hotel hasn't changed since 1981, I just want to make sure that you are replying to the right hotel? (Best Western Seven Oaks Inn)
Please reach out to me so that we can discuss this matter, my phone number is: 306-757-0121, ext 180.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've rarely been disappointed with Best Western properties and this one has maintained the standard. My room was fresh, clean, spacious and well furnished, The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful on more than one occasion during my stay. A very good hotel.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Please let me know if you are ever staying with, I would love to personally meet you and invite your for a coffee.
Looking forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We checked in and counter staff were friendly and pleasant! Got our room and my jaw dropped! It was clean and spacious the tub was a jacuzzi tub! The bed was a king size as I requested and had very luxurious white linens and very comfortable. I stayed 1 night and my husband stayed an extra 2 nights and loved it! Nice view of the pool but no noise! It was a great place to stay and the food at Ricky's was terrific! All in all more value for your my money and will stay again!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Madam,

Thank you for your feedback, I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we have been up to your expectations.
Please ask about me in your next visit, I would love to personally meet you and welcome you.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-306-757-0121 ext:180.
Have a beautiful day and inspiring a nice start of the week.

Fort McMurray, Canada
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Overall the hotel was a good place to stay. There is plenty of parking and rooms are easily accessible from multiple locations in the parking lot. He over all cleanliness of the hotel is average. The cleaning stuff that managed money room was less than desirable. They did not pay attention to details. Almost every hotel I have stayed and will ensure that the room is put back to its original state when you first arrived. On my four night stay they only emptied the garbage can once and it was like it was too much effort to place the towels properly on the rack.

I would stay there in the future based on the location of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your feedback, which we highly value.
On behalf of all the personnel, I would like to apologise for not being up to your expectations as per the room cleaning. I ensure you that I will make sure that the housekeeping department knows about your encountered issue.
If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-306-757-0121 ext:180.
Have a beautiful day and a nice start of the week.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 19, 2013

After a week of touring around Sask I wanted to end my trip in a luxurious place so I spent my last night here. My room had a pool view (which I tried to change but there were no other rooms) so all night the pool had a loud humming sound, even though they turned it down around 10:30 it still is loud enough to disturb one's sleep, I hardly slept all night, also surprised at how small the tv was (abt 32"). On the positive side, beds are super comfortable, loved that there was decaf coffee with reg coffee and tea and clerks at front desk are very friendly.. If you want to stay here ask for a room no where near the pool. I felt I overpaid to have a sleepless night. Won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room far away from the pool or bring ear plugs.