“Very good experience. Very friendly young man at the desk...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn - Regina Airport West

Days Inn - Regina Airport West
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Regina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Regina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I definitely have to say that this hotel was amazing. I had booked a room and birthday package for my daughters birthday and something just didn't seem right. So phoned back 2 weeks later and was totally shocked that nothing was booked and my child's birthday was that afternoon. The manager on duty apologized over and over and it so happened the girl I had booked with initially was not longer with the company. Everything was taken care of asap and at a well discounted rate. The birthday went off without a hitch thanks to the wonderful staff and the lady who saved it for us.
This was on September 21 2013. Don't remember the managers name but she was working days and was exceptional.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Chandell C
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thanks for such a great review! I apologize as well for the initial booking. Our staff strives to go above and beyond for our guests (and party-ers!). I'm pleased to see that your daughter had a great 4th birthday, we hope to see you back for her 5th birthday party!
Langley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

rooms were very clean, the beds were very comfortable and the bedding was very cozy and clean. The staff was nice overall but I loved the breakfast area staff was very friendly she made my day with beautiful greetings. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Didar B
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing the Days Inn Regina Airport West hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you feel you recieved great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We checked into this hotel around 4pm. Front desk staff were friendly and welcomed us to their hotel. Rooms were very nice and clean. Hotel was quiet during the night. The free hot breakfast in the morning had everything you need from greasy to healthy. I was really impressed by the staff in the breakfast area by how friendly they were to everyone who walked in for breakfast. A really nice way to start your morning. This hotel is the closest hotel to the Regina airport. Overall a great stay and will consider coming back again!!

Stayed November 2013
Thanks for such a positive review! We strive to please our guests on every aspect including customer service and our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon at the Days Inn Regina West Airport.
Fort Mcmurray
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I were very impressed with your facility - clean and well furnished. Having an on site restaurant and lounge might be nice but it is very close to lots of other facilities. I know our Grandkids would really enjoy a stay here.
Really appreciated being so close to the airport as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thanks for review the Days Inn Regina Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel met your expectations. Thanks you for making suggestions that would possibly make your stay enjoyable, we welcome any and all feedback! I hope your grandchildren get to come to our hotel for a stay soon!